Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

OMG... best ER2 CW yet!

(I'm a sucker for dark midsoles CWs)

The heel pull tab is a different color in the two pics. Red in the top, yellow in the bottom.

Last edited:
53DA7A48-0F12-452F-A6DE-0DA6085C3B5D.jpeg
salacious crumb salacious crumb
I keep seeing May 2 RD for mad Nike’s what’s going on?

If anyone here is in the Nike Epic React 2 option wear test can y’all hit me with a PM real quick

Spotted these at the outlet for $55. I’ll be using as donors for a future soleswap. 3668DCB6-41BC-44FB-B403-D18C966EDE75.jpeg

Really? I haven't found Rise's at the outlets yet, and I don't recall that CW ever being made. I'll have to swing by my outlet and see what I can find. I've gotten some from NDC on double discount, but none that cheap. Great find!

I'm curious, what sole swap are you gonna try to do? Do you use the boiling water method? I haven't had much luck cleanly separating the upper from midsole. I wanted to put an ER upper on a Turbo lower, but I couldn't get the Turbo upper off. Whatever they used to glue the Turbo together was impervious to boiling water and every solvent I tried.

Really? I haven't found Rise's at the outlets yet, and I don't recall that CW ever being made. I'll have to swing by my outlet and see what I can find. I've gotten some from NDC on double discount, but none that cheap. Great find!

I'm curious, what sole swap are you gonna try to do? Do you use the boiling water method? I haven't had much luck cleanly separating the upper from midsole. I wanted to put an ER upper on a Turbo lower, but I couldn't get the Turbo upper off. Whatever they used to glue the Turbo together was impervious to boiling water and every solvent I tried.

The promo going on right now helped them get to that price lol.

I actually send them out to get them swapped to govrn, so I don’t know the process. Right now, the front runner for the upper is the All Grey Flyknit NM 2017s or maybe a Jordan Racer 88 or 89.

The retail doesn’t have that black plastic (or whatever is is) in the front, right?

Right... Nike played around with various methods of preventing forefoot spillover at that location. With the Rise, they put leather. With the first EP prototypes they put a big plastic piece, like in the photo. With the second EP prototypes they put a smaller plastic piece. But I noticed the launch photos don't show any plastic at forefoot. So I think they gave up and got rid of it entirely. I don't think it is needed, and it tends to want to poke into the foot.

I don't know why Hibbett used an old prototype for their video...

I wonder if there will be a true triple black option for ER2? I’ve been patiently waiting but haven’t even seen any rumors.

Back
Top Bottom