Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

Adult sizing phantoms up on the nike EU now.. Gonna try a pair in my tts 11 and see how they go. Will update when they get here.. :smile:

Up on NDC

C988F046-338E-42DE-BC27-06A5E7D0C952.png

Yeah, I'm wondering what they really look like on feet in real lighting. Wish they had a black midsole...

Copped!
Black midsole and/or contrasting wear pads would have made them keepers.
Nike seem to be going through a bit of a phase with mono soles on lots of stuff at the moment. Hopefully it won't last.

I think those are the first two color fade and iridescent React midsoles we've seen... they are ALL fire!

The all-white EPs gonna make a great canvas for custom paint jobs.

So, phantoms turned up..
Sizing : I had to go for a uk10.5 in the ER1, but the normal ER2 was fine in my tts uk10. These are almost the same - maybe a fraction looser, but not anything worrying.
Look : far better than the overlit Nike photos make them look. Still think the wear pads should have been something other than white. Knit has nice solid lines and is relatively smooth on the inner.
Comfort is great as you'd expect.
Gonna test them later to see how they behave, but I'm pretty sure they're gonna go back and I'll definitely be picking some more up when a better cw comes out.
20190505_103947.jpg

Edit: these feel much better without socks or with socks that have heel grip areas. Normal socks allow a little bit of movement in the heel area.

So, phantoms turned up..
Sizing : I had to go for a uk10.5 in the ER1, but the normal ER2 was fine in my tts uk10. These are almost the same - maybe a fraction looser, but not anything worrying.
Look : far better than the overlit Nike photos make them look. Still think the wear pads should have been something other than white. Knit has nice solid lines and is relatively smooth on the inner.
Comfort is great as you'd expect.
Gonna test them later to see how they behave, but I'm pretty sure they're gonna go back and I'll definitely be picking some more up when a better cw comes out.
20190505_103947.jpg

Edit: these feel much better without socks or with socks that have heel grip areas. Normal socks allow a little bit of movement in the heel area.
Why they going back?

Back
Top Bottom