Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

they remind me of Bane from the Batman and Robin movie
I t would be nice if you could plug it into a PC watercooling loop to keep your feet warm in winter I guess..

But other than that..
jht.jpg

Hate to be this guy but what is the sizing on the React Sertu? Should i go 1/5 up like for an Odissey react or TTS is fine? They seem to have a bit of heel pad.
Thanks!

I t would be nice if you could plug it into a PC watercooling loop to keep your feet warm in winter I guess..

But other than that..
jht.jpg
haha! shoutouts to all those out there who built their PC and have a water cooling system. real MVPs

yeah, this was posted there:

So I’ve gotten to try on and test a version of a new “Pegasus”, miler and some of the other ones. The miler is directly marketed to be a comfort running shoe for the masses similar to the brooks ghost and Hoka Clifton and it is similar in a lot of ways to both of those. Fit was a little bit wider and it felt like a lil softer than the current epic react. But only got to try on the right shoe in a smaller size so who knows how the production model will be. The new “ Pegasus” I got to try on was bomber. Definitely don’t count it out as a daily trainer till you try it on.

Waited for the sales.. Picked up for £60 which is fully acceptable.. :smile:
Just a shame they didn't go with purple wear pads like on the samples.
20191128_133321.jpg

I ended up returning these. Wasn’t a fan of the shade when I got them in. Thought it was a darker purple from stock photos.

I ended up returning these. Wasn’t a fan of the shade when I got them in. Thought it was a darker purple from stock photos.
Yeah, it is a lot brighter than Nike's photos show, but that's even better for me.

Because purple.

And purple.

Did I mention purple?

:lol:

Waited for the sales.. Picked up for £60 which is fully acceptable.. :smile:

Doh! I always seem to be abroad on business travel when the big sales happen. I can order while away, but then they sit on my porch for weeks, and I'm worried about porch pirates.

Just a shame they didn't go with purple wear pads like on the samples.
Maybe they couldn't match the purple with the wearpad rubber?

Back
Top Bottom