Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

B2807C8B-4FB6-490F-B2D0-9C98AC5D6692.jpeg
8BDA616D-2217-41C3-AF8A-CFBDE3B83BFD.jpeg
2FA2AC9A-AB87-4449-9707-9C6285CACFC6.jpeg

these react visions probably one of the most comfortable shoes ive ever worn. the upper on the epic react more geared to performance, and as such has more stability for runners but the vision is not tight nor loose, just right and has that give so you can stretch your toes out. the perfect lifestyle shoe. love the organic design...copped this with my HCP disco for $73, prefer the all grey CW but was really feeling these too.

503AFE6A-B0F3-48F5-A8C3-017D29B41C3B.jpeg

Got an email from Nike yesterday letting me know that my grey/volt Milers were gonna be delayed. Turns out my local Richard’s had a pair of the white ones in my size.

So far I like them wayyy better than the Infinity Runs which I really wanted to love but just gave me really bad heel slip even after trying different socks and then even trying going down 1/2 a size.

Anyway I’m gonna have to put some miles on them but so far:emoji_thumbsup::emoji_thumbsup:

And, no, it doesn’t bother me the least bit that in this colorway they have kind of an old man mall-walker vibe. No, really, it doesn’t. :emoji_stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

624F8F90-9632-487D-B99B-AFA5A072E14E.jpeg

Got an email from Nike yesterday letting me know that my grey/volt Milers were gonna be delayed. Turns out my local Richard’s had a pair of the white ones in my size.

So far I like them wayyy better than the Infinity Runs which I really wanted to love but just gave me really bad heel slip even after trying different socks and then even trying going down 1/2 a size.

Anyway I’m gonna have to put some miles on them but so far:emoji_thumbsup::emoji_thumbsup:

And, no, it doesn’t bother me the least bit that in this colorway they have kind of an old man mall-walker vibe. No, really, it doesn’t. :emoji_stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

624F8F90-9632-487D-B99B-AFA5A072E14E.jpeg

Size issues aside, how does the sole/midsole feel In comparison to the Infinity React? More plush? More firm?

Size issues aside, how does the sole/midsole feel In comparison to the Infinity React? More plush? More firm?
I think they’re a little firmer and definitely not as wide feeling. That was another thing about the IRs - it wasn’t just the volume of the shoe but the footprint just felt so big and I found myself scraping the edge of the sole against my calf a few times.

Forgot to mention that I think the rocker is a little less pronounced than on the IRs and grip seems pretty similar to Peg 37

Last edited:
They're a budget model for basketball. I don't have the name readily available, but you can check out the KD Trey 5 VIII, which is very similar and also uses Renew.

Wow that's a budget model? Looks like it could easily be somebody's signature line :lol:

Novablast in my opinion.

Got to try the Novablast today. Wow is all I can say. Feel and energy return felt better than anything React, IMO. Unfortunately, unless your stride is perfectly neutral, these probably won't be for you. The heel is pretty wobbly and they offer absolutely no support for overpronation. I sure hope they incorporate this new foam in other shoes in their line, especially in a stability shoe. This new foam is definitely a winner.

Got to try the Novablast today. Wow is all I can say. Feel and energy return felt better than anything React, IMO. Unfortunately, unless your stride is perfectly neutral, these probably won't be for you. The heel is pretty wobbly and they offer absolutely no support for overpronation. I sure hope they incorporate this new foam in other shoes in their line, especially in a stability shoe. This new foam is definitely a winner.

just got my pair in today and looking forward to getting a run in them soon. mid/forefoot striker so from what i heard, don’t think i should have much of an issue with the stability

Back
Top Bottom