Nike React Presto

I wish these colorways didn't all have white soles because I find the react midsole hard to clean.

its impossible to clean, ive pretty much stopped wearing my exp's because the heel part of the right pair are all jacked up just from driving

20C9E00E-DBC7-4FC3-9F68-DD87F5F93055.png
Any news on this cw?

Probably the most comfortable shoe I’ve worn honestly...Put up against epics, element’s, UB’s, 350v2’s etc...The combo of react with the presto upper is genius...

very exciting

i had a good feeling about these, hopefully mine fit TTS

did the tropical slushie joints drop yet?

Damn was so busy this morning I didn’t cop off SNKRS. It doesn’t seem like any other place has the lavas in a 12.5 either so that really sucks

Must try on before copping. These have potential being an extremely comfortable shoe & my go for summer.

People talking about the white react soles have my OCD kicking in LoL. I wanted to order an ID pair with the dark sole but the upper material doesn’t look the same as the general release.

Tried these own today and was getting ready to buy them but local finish line would not let me use my military discount on these. Now I got to drive 30 miles out the way this weekend to Footlocker just off of principle to get them:smh:

Tried these own today and was getting ready to buy them but local finish line would not let me use my military discount on these. Now I got to drive 30 miles out the way this weekend to Footlocker just off of principle to get them:smh:
These are going to be everywhere soon. No need to go out of your way.

9D651025-041E-4421-A4CF-D74A09F3EFA1.jpeg
New ID options up on NDC. Still can’t make a true triple black but at least these have the same material as the general release.

That is weird bro. Used my buddy's yesterday on some smh.

You’re going to drive 30 miles out the way (60 round trip?) to save $12?

Back
Top Bottom