Nike React Presto

I can use my bday coupon on the ones that released yesterday but cant on the brutal honey which is the one i want haha

tees
CI2182_218_M1
CI2182_402_M1

CI2182_100_M1
CI2182_451_M1

These are going to be everywhere soon. No need to go out of your way.

You’re going to drive 30 miles out the way (60 round trip?) to save $12?
It is 20% off and would save around $25. I will probably wait till I am around that area then buy them. It’s the principle more than the $25, my local finish line manager selects what releases are excluded from the discount instead of just scanning the shoes and seeing if it applies

It is 20% off and would save around $25. I will probably wait till I am around that area then buy them. It’s the principle more than the $25, my local finish line manager selects what releases are excluded from the discount instead of just scanning the shoes and seeing if it applies

I thought Finish Line only gave 10% military discount. That’s why I hardy buy shoes from Finish Line and go to FTL and FA since they give 20% mil disco. But I get you.

Can I request a safari and greedy rendering from one of you talented editors out there? I got $2 for yo cashapp.

Went to the The Grove and saw the lavas in person. I was really underwhelmed :smh:. Matadors are fire though.

JESUS, these are EXTREMELY comfortable!

I saw two people wearing the Rabid Pandas when I was hanging out around downtown, and that did it. The Breezy Thursday colorway looks great to me as well.

47083409294_47561120fc_b.jpg

What really sets this shoe apart from the React Element 55s/87s is the upper and that just makes it entirely better overall... at least for me. Although the React Elements amazing, the uppers are not good fitting uppers; I think a lot of us can admit that. The Prestos' upper completely corrects the issue. The best word to describe the upper in my opinion is relaxed. That's not just what sets the shoe apart, but that's what accentuates the comfort.

True to size is the best way to slip the shoes on without tying/untying, kick back, and hang out all day long. It feels cozy and I love it.

Perfect contrasting shoe to the Vapormaxes and Air Max 720s I've been wearing. Great price at $120 as well compared to the $180s and $190s.

Last edited:
AB49DECC-D78A-4438-A1C8-1E301E266DE6.jpeg
752CC8AE-1DDA-4124-908E-7A982FE27D90.jpeg
D59F0474-0907-4A6D-BDF5-ED68BF90C89F.jpeg

Breezy Thursdays/Cheddar & Sour Creams came in today as us3less us3less said :rofl:

Nike hit the nail on the head with this mash up, one of their best to date. Causal shoe of the summer...dare I say casual shoe of the year? :nerd:

TTS 12.5 worked for me and thank goodness these came in half sizes. No need to tie, factory lace tied for these. If you want a snug fit, you could probably go half size down. All day comfort regardless.

In terms of comfort React wise, I’d put it at the top. Followed closely by the EXP-14 and the React ISPA. The Epic React has more firm React as it’s intended for running. Nike is definitely milking the React foam and with good reason, it’s a gold mine when executed perfectly with this Presto React. I’d say a successful breath of life in the Presto line. Definitely will grab another pair.

Side note: anyone know the name of the one with purple on it? It has a cassette tape on the sole?? :nerd:

Last edited:
AB49DECC-D78A-4438-A1C8-1E301E266DE6.jpeg
752CC8AE-1DDA-4124-908E-7A982FE27D90.jpeg
D59F0474-0907-4A6D-BDF5-ED68BF90C89F.jpeg

Breezy Thursdays/Cheddar & Sour Creams came in today as us3less us3less said :rofl:

Nike hit the nail on the head with this mash up, one of their best to date. Causal shoe of the summer...dare I say casual shoe of the year? :nerd:

TTS 12.5 worked for me and thank goodness these came in half sizes. No need to tie, factory lace tied for these. If you want a snug fit, you could probably go half size down. All day comfort regardless.

In terms of comfort React wise, I’d put it at the top. Followed closely by the EXP-14 and the React ISPA. The Epic React has more firm React as it’s intended for running. Nike is definitely milking the React foam and with good reason, it’s a gold mine when executed perfectly with this Presto React. I’d say a successful breath of life in the Presto line. Definitely will grab another pair.

Side note: anyone know the name of the one with purple on it? It has a cassette tape on the sole?? :nerd:
This really is one of the best shoes Nike has come out with! Loving these cws so much I can’t wait for discounts. Breezy thursdays lookin nice but I’m scared to cop all white shoes that aren’t at least leather

I wish these colorways didn't all have white soles because I find the react midsole hard to clean.

That's the only reason I haven't copped a pair yet. Been looking at this thread regularly to see if they'll do a darker-soled pair, but no luck yet.

I might just have to iD a pair at some point, because this silhouette is money.

That's the only reason I haven't copped a pair yet. Been looking at this thread regularly to see if they'll do a darker-soled pair, but no luck yet.

I might just have to iD a pair at some point, because this silhouette is money.
I purchased a pair of all black ID’s yesterday. My OCD kicked in when people started talking about how hard the react midsole is to clean.

I trying to make a cool iD but I'm so old and washed I can't even come up with a good color combo.

Back
Top Bottom