NIKE RESTOCK 5/5/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would have been satisfied with a pair of Bred XIs... 
mean.gif

Nike.com sucks period. I know everyone thinks this stupid captcha thing works but it screwed me on the concords this weekend and this restock....

immediately went for breds and royals.  did breds 1 then royals too.  ended up with royals...the breds kicked me outta line like everyone else

Was only able to grab black grapes and gamma 11's. Oh well, at least we can move on now.

omg i killed it lmao!! got 7 restocks. Royals and breds and fear 4 and 5 and bred 11 and ble airs and black grapes. All size 10.5 LMAO! Thank God i was messing with nike at the time... Perfect timing.
Expensive week lol :x :x :smokin

I'm really starting to believe i would become famous before buying another pair of jays. this restock is ridiculous

is it worth messin with the captcha still if it just says "oos" after you enter the right images? im assuming these pairs are in ppl's carts 

they seen your sig 
tongue.gif
bro i was actually there and clicked when it went live, clicked the first shoe i saw which were bred XI and had a wait in line for 10 mins and got an error, could not add to cart... seriously WTF...??

Nike.com sucks period. I know everyone thinks this stupid captcha thing works but it screwed me on the concords this weekend and this restock....
agreed it was much easier to use NDC before the line and captcha its pointless to use NDC now... :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom