NIKE RESTOCK 5/5/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
steel dope too 
smokin.gif

That burn.

Prolly had outfits picked out...
I copped them for 400$ from a guy who got them off the restock, sent me a pic and was like they sent him grapes, told me he'll keep in contact but we'll see I don't have a good feeling about it 
mean.gif

I copped them for 400$ from a guy who got them off the restock, sent me a pic and was like they sent him grapes, told me he'll keep in contact but we'll see I don't have a good feeling about it :smh:

Oh whoa. I thought you got em that night.

Damn that sucks. 400 is such a great price... I hope he didn't realize how much more he could get and gave you the BS..

Oh whoa. I thought you got em that night.

Damn that sucks. 400 is such a great price... I hope he didn't realize how much more he could get and gave you the BS..
That's what I'm thinking and 400 was a great price for a 13.5, I even offered someone WTK 8s plus 50 cash and still got denied (different guy)

He did send me a picture of the Grape's so at least there's some glimmer of hope

That's what I'm thinking and 400 was a great price for a 13.5, I even offered someone WTK 8s plus 50 cash and still got denied (different guy)

He did send me a picture of the Grape's so at least there's some glimmer of hope

If that's the case though I'm thinking Nike botched the order and prolly sent someone royals who ordered grapes.. If that's the case and they know anything about sneakers I can't see them returning them.

But I hope you get them man, I can't believe how much they go for now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom