NIKE RESTOCK 5/5/14

Status
Not open for further replies.

Man that kid who threatened to shoot up nike was a dumbass. if youre gona shoot up a store then dont warn them ahead of time.. and nike a dumbass too cuz they overreact over a tweet..

@bigj505
 is it safe to say that he one of the worst trolls in NT history and should be banned at this point?.....

I've seen better.
As far as him trolling, I'm not sure his posts are bannable offenses. Just annoying and users can use the block feature.

I thought I'd seen a new low when dudes started flipping kid sized shoes, but now football cleats?!?!?
mean.gif
LMFAO, football players need to fumble in style........ Right?

Last edited:
After 7 months of patience...finally in hand for $158 with applied discounts. I don't believe in paying extreme high resell. And copped with no bots! Next hunt...infrared23 6's.
My next wanted after Gammas.

Be better if the grey was Black, though, but yea.

Pass by my HOH and they didn't have anything, hoping to find a pair of Bred 1's waiting for me in one of those glass cases they out new releases in. Lol.

restock and oos in the same couple of seconds, yall enjoying the bots and resellers too. these lames just create some code to auto scan for unannounced stuff from nike now. everything will be gone in a quick second

this is probably the routine from now on for ndc unless nike get serious about this problem and come up with a better solution....:smh:

Last edited by a moderator:
restock and oos in the same couple of seconds, yall enjoying the bots and resellers too. these lames just create some code to auto scan for unannounced stuff from nike now. everything will be gone in a quick second

this is probably the routine from now on for ndc unless nike get serious about this problem and come up with a better solution....:smh:
That explains why bred 11s sold out only 30 sec after tweet went out.. question i how the hell did bots get through captchas...

Production dates for the royals already were posted for a few pairs in here

That explains why bred 11s sold out only 30 sec after tweet went out.. question i how the hell did bots get through captchas...

Black red xis sold out so fast because it wasn't many of them.

Last edited:
people were copping bred 11s 35+ min past the tweet
You gotta be kidding me.. u are lying, either that or Nike has it out for me and doesnt want me to cop my grails.. it said out of stock 1 min after the tweet and i kept refreshing, for 50 minutes, same message... So unfair

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom