NIKE RESTOCK 5/5/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steve banned CM Punk thank goodness...

Steve for president.

I was honestly perplexed on what to do as it seemed like he was more of an immature adolescent than anything else. Guess Steve saw enough.

^^
Was it for a specific post, or just the accumulation of trolling posts
He said the accumulation of trolling posts. He was out of control in the wrestling thread and admitted to already getting banned from 2 other wrestling forums...
roll.gif

Thank god I like the colorways no one else wants. Was a few minutes late on this link and got'm in the cart within 2-3 minutes of waiting in line on an iPhone.

Btw... Isn't it bad practice to post the production dates (yeah, I know I just posted mine)..? It'll just help the GMs and fakes become that much more accurate.

I'm dying at banned from the wrestling thread
laugh.gif
... I could only imagine how much he must of went IN on that thread.

My Fear IV's came in and I'm wondering if anyone got else some yellowing on the soles (white).

I haven't seen yellowing like this before, on non clear soles.

But then again I haven't collected Jordans in years.

View media item 965382
Can I do anything to prevent it from worsening? Aside from the usual storing in a cool, dry and dark place with good ventilation.

Thanks

My Fear IV's came in and I'm wondering if anyone got else some yellowing on the soles (white).

Can I do anything to prevent it from worsening? Aside from the usual storing in a cool, dry and dark place with good ventilation.

Thanks

wonder if you can use mr clean eraser. otherwise, check here: http://niketalk.com/t/15471/official-sneaker-care-maintenance-post-its-back/0_20

View media item 965382

Thanks
Just looked at mine. No yellowing.

View media item 965382

Thanks

No yellowing on mine either.

Thanks
Perhaps somebody tried them on and then returned them

Okay thanks guys.

I'm not too happy about the yellowing but hey atleast you guys got clean pairs. I will try posting it on the maintenance thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom