Nike Restock Thread Vol Your Appeals Have Been Heard

Status
Not open for further replies.
im sleeping in tomorrow, screw this
thats what nike wants you to do 
nerd.gif

Im skipping Church and debating calling in sick tomorrow ( I am sick tho) 

After the yeezys I will take no chances.

Anybody use facebook groups to purchase? Found a deal on some Fear IVs, want to scoop up but I am hesistant. Also don't want to rely on the restock.
Just picked up a DS pair of white flips with receipt 2 nights ago for 175. 

Deals can be had locally. Desperate people and teenagers that don't have the means to monetize their shoes through alternative avenues are the best candidates.

My advice is to do your legit checking homework and diligently vet the person you are dealing with.

Im skipping Church and debating calling in sick tomorrow ( I am sick tho) 

After the yeezys I will take no chances.
roll.gif
Man, this is some dedication!  For what it's worth,  hope the restock happens tomorrow and you get whatever you're hoping for.

After a week of e camping I'm giving up on the 8 am release theory. See you at 10. If I miss it, I miss it.

Technically, I doubt Nike will make a restock in the middle of night tho b
ahh Gotcha but it can be any day?

How did the whole restock rumor begin? I haven't been following. I just found out about it today. Been so busy with preparing for Finals and graduation.

Also, I noticed that Eastbay had a restock. Was that related to this restock?

tbh I didnt even read the tweet, went straight to comments .

Thought it was a link for the nike liberty shoes.

I thought we were talking about how savage people were stalking nike for the restock. Its making people crazy

Thread is only open still because I promised to keep it open for the weekend.

It really doesn't even need to be open to be honest but the tampons came out when I asked for a new one to be created once we got some real info again.
To be so sensitive about everybody's comments this one sure is not to friendly or polite to your female members...ironic how that feels...think about that as you police others.

It's kind of sad how much more caught up in material goods people are over paying their respects to boston bombing victims ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom