Nike Restock Thread Vol Your Appeals Have Been Heard

Status
Not open for further replies.
at least yall got outlets I live in Idaho where they maybe get 1 size of each GR. 
No raffles, no first first serve. They take your name and number saying they will call back and never will.

I have a Premium outlet where I'm at, we got Banneds but we always get retros whenever they drop at outlets, not the limited drops from my knowledge
I haven't heard of any retro drops around here. I remember when when I was little (way before I moved to ATL), my cousins went to Commerce outlets, came back and they were all wearing XIV Indiglos. I was looking like..

Mostly Dawsonville because I'm in Alpharetta. But, I've been to Commerce. Haven't been to Discover Mills in years. 

I was at discover mills a few weeks ago and they best thing they had were LeBron X lows. I've also been to the new outlets in Woodstock when they first opened, but they didn't have anything good either.

I haven't heard of any retro drops around here. I remember when when I was little (way before I moved to ATL), my cousins went to Commerce outlets, came back and they were all wearing XIV Indiglos. I was looking like..
laugh.gif
 I know that feel

It's about time to retro those XIV's though

concord lows are releasing next saturday. does this mean that the restock will happen either from monday to friday? i guess i gotta cut school for 5 days

No need to countdown. Not closing it at midnight. Just in the morning. Need to write a detailed explanation on what to look for and the best way to know of a restock from nike to be the last post.

And realistic help would be appreciated as I'll compile the list when I get to work in the am.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom