Nike Restock Thread Vol Your Appeals Have Been Heard

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow guys. seriously. i think y'all are 12. could ya BE more gullable?

cm has been on his game and has professionally trolled the ish out of you guys. its sad really, and impressive at the same time. cm, i see you.

Last edited:

cm has been on his game and has professionally trolled the ish out of you guys. its sad really, and impressive at the same time. cm, i see you.
Does that require a degree?

Lol I for sure don't buy into his trolls. He is just annoying & needs to be gooooone.

I am not a big fan of services because they take away shoes from us the true fans  but I was reading Twitter and the guy who runs RSVP'ers who really was one of the ones that had restock info last time to almost the day said he fully expects the restock this week. So I am holding out hope.

I am not a big fan of services because they take away shoes from us the true fans  but I was reading Twitter and the guy who runs RSVP'ers who really was one of the ones that had restock info last time to almost the day said he fully expects the restock this week. So I am holding out hope.
tired.gif
 welp........

The same RSVPers that got everyone taxi tees instead of box logos on that last Supreme drop? And told them if they didn't like it to go sell taxi's on ebay? 
laugh.gif

I hope we get one more news update pic before this thread shuts down....its been fun y'all even with the bs nike be pulling!

Even though there was a ton of baffoonery in this thread, it is pretty memorable. It was fun ya'll, see you on the other side. 

i dont want the thread to end. we need updates on the restock. lots of smart posters around here, we could use their connections to nike reps

The same RSVPers that got everyone taxi tees instead of box logos on that last Supreme drop? And told them if they didn't like it to go sell taxi's on ebay? 
laugh.gif
I don't get these guys again I am not a huge fan and anytime I have used them I have never gotten anything. I don't understand how these guys figure they can get anything though and branch off from Nike to Supreme ect... So maybe just file this under Jack of all trades and master of none.

We gotta make this thread a sticky for people that needs rehab for kicks lol. I on my 12 step program for kicks I'll be first to admit that this restock got me to relapse lol. Now I can lay down on my bed and watch UFC.........BUT with my 5 monitors on autofresh. Lol.

This is how i been sleeping the past few days..I admit... i need help. My girlfriend is pissed and hasnt called me last two days and we been together for 8 years LMAO this is the first time she ever not called so long lol.

Maybe is cause i dont sleep in the bedroom with her anymore for past f ew days and slept in the game room like this..

View media item 940977

WTF Morpheus dude got the matrix hooked up and ish, seriously bruh its only kicks that you most likely own or have owned go take your wifey out if you dont another ninja will,

you even said straight up you been sleepin in your game room IDK guess thats me who am I to judge and tell a ninja what to do....I'm young not married but my girl comes before kicks and was always taught and now understand is A Happy Wife=Happy Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom