Nike Restock Thread Vol Your Appeals Have Been Heard

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're willing to cut school this upcoming week for a chance to obtain a pair (or pairs) of shoes
i dont care about school anyways. boring as hell and pointless. who really needs school when u can get a job using good connections. many famous people in the pats have succeeded without education, like albert einstein, philip k ****, ralph waldo emerson, etc

concord lows are releasing next saturday. does this mean that the restock will happen either from monday to friday? i guess i gotta cut school for 5 days

LOL. this guy again. Shoes>education. Idk if you're joking or not but bro, you need a REALITY CHECK

Who the hell gave you that viewpoint of the world?! Try to make it out there in the real world with just connections. Connections may get you a gig at walmart, or wendy. A good job, even if you have connections you still need a resume so they'll vouch for you.

A lot of ****** in they feels in here.

What the hell are ya'll even talking about.

Last edited:
Well I'm done with the restock went ahead and bought some 6s infareds on ebay for 200. I'm not much of a sneakerhead just wanted some decent js to rock. Would have really whished to get the breds 11 from this restock but I'm done playing with nike. Whish you all the best on this restock if it even happens, peace.

Who the hell gave you that viewpoint of the world?! Try to make it out there in the real world with just connections. Connections may get you a gig at walmart, or wendy. A good job, even if you have connections you still need a resume so they'll vouch for you.

This

stop feeding trolls
eyes.gif

Well I'm done with the restock went ahead and bought some 6s infareds on ebay for 200. I'm not much of a sneakerhead just wanted some decent js to rock. Would have really whished to get the breds 11 from this restock but I'm done playing with nike. Whish you all the best on this restock if it even happens, peace.
Whish?

i dont care about school anyways. boring as hell and pointless. who really needs school when u can get a job using good connections. many famous people in the pats have succeeded without education, like albert einstein, philip k ****, ralph waldo emerson, etc

Bro...a college degree is about the equivalent of a high school degree from about 15 years ago. You have to value education even if you don't understand it. Don't skip class for some shoes. It's not worth it...

dont give up man. youve already gone this far, might as well go all the way. u got nothing else to lose.

its alright. i dont need THAT much money anyways. im not going to buy an expensive *** house or an expensive *** car. all i want is expensive shoes. i can live with a simple house, simple car, simple food, no video games, etc.. besides money doesnt buy happiness anyways. its just shoes that buys me happiness

You're willing to cut school this upcoming week for a chance to obtain a pair (or pairs) of shoes
Yeah, and they were all also born like 80+ years ago...

dont give up man. youve already gone this far, might as well go all the way. u got nothing else to lose.

its alright. i dont need THAT much money anyways. im not going to buy an expensive *** house or an expensive *** car. all i want is expensive shoes. i can live with a simple house, simple car, simple food, no video games, etc.. besides money doesnt buy happiness anyways. its just shoes that buys me happiness
Well the money is gone now lol but its no biggie man like I said I'm not much of a sneakerhead anyway just wanted some decent js to wear. Infareds were my second choice anyway I feel I got a good price on them.

Well the money is gone now lol but its no biggie man like I said I'm not much of a sneakerhead anyway just wanted some decent js to wear. Infareds were my second choice anyway I feel I got a good price on them.
of all the J's you couldve bought, why buy the white ifnrared 6s, those are ugly as hell.. thats why im refunding em to nike. god damn they are hideous!

Stop. Right. Now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom