Nike Restock Thread Vol Your Appeals Have Been Heard

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm calling next month 
tongue.gif

If/ when one of us cops a pair of Royal 1s/Gamma 11s/ Bred 11s/ Fear Pack, will you let us know the manufacturing/production date?

I'm very curious as to how Nike goes about these restocks. 

I would find out for myself if it was possible........

If/ when one of us cops a pair of Royal 1s/Gamma 11s/ Bred 11s/ Fear Pack, will you let us know the manufacturing/production date?

mean.gif
 your avatar sums up this entire internet age of today 
laugh.gif

These restocks aren't re releases. They are just selling inventory they have been sitting on whether they are unsold pairs, returns, or cancelled orders.

A rerelease typically has a new production date. An example is the freshwater Griffey I and the royal Griffey I. Nike did a new production run on those.

Every restock from nike so far was from the same production run. The db3s were a rerelease or a retro. Whatever you want to call it.

These restocks aren't re releases. They are just selling inventory they have been sitting on whether they are unsold pairs, returns, or cancelled orders.

A rerelease typically has a new production date. An example is the freshwater Griffey I and the royal Griffey I. Nike did a new production run on those.

Every restock from nike so far was from the same production run. The db3s were a rerelease or a retro. Whatever you want to call it.
Oh I see. My thinking was just that I don't really see what would hold Nike back from producing more of the kicks (in limited numbers) and just calling it a restock ( or whatever)

what do you make of the royals and fear 5s tho, since they werent sold online initially

could that be chalked up to production issues, thus the reason for not making it on release day?

the hope for me at least is that it was a production issue, thus there would be more pairs available, than just a typical restock.

Oh I see. My thinking was just that I don't really see what would hold Nike back from producing more of the kicks (in limited numbers) and just calling it a restock ( or whatever)
They only release a certain amount to create the impression that they are limited. 

Naw they really do just keep kicks in their warehouse. When they dropped the Black/Red XIs in march of last year, they had the same production dates as the ones that released in December and we all know they dropped a ton of them.
Some of the stuff that you order will be tried on and not factory laced. That shows you it was a return... like when I ordered the XMas LeBron X from one of the quarterlies and some people got gamme XIs and 3Lab5s that weren't factory laced or didn't come with the right box.

A while ago, Nike used to just put up cancelled/returned orders in the middle of the night. They hold them now for the hype.

what do you make of the royals and fear 5s tho, since they werent sold online initially
could that be chalked up to production issues, thus the reason for not making it on release day?
the hope for me at least is that it was a production issue, thus there would be more pairs available, than just a typical restock.
Honestly, its Nike... they can do what they want. If you follow the LeBron line, the Taxi Elite 9 wasn't released on nike.com.... months later they put them up out of the blue. They ultimately can do what they want .

In all honesty I"m hoping for as soon as possible because everyone needs to get back to their daily life and I'm sure Nike is probably tired of getting threats from people every time they tweet something that isn't about the restock

Last edited:

Something like this ? 
laugh.gif
  RSVPers is good but he messed up big time.
LOL very interesting.

Either a) everyone gets a free supreme shirt on RSVPers or b) RSVPers is gunna lose a lot of customers can't wait to see the results :smile:

Lol one of the funniest things I've seen in a while, serves them right, good luck moving those taxi shirts, lol

LMAO theyre telling people to Resell or call Supreme to cancel their order
lmao too funny. i really hope they (RSVPers) get screwed. totally on them for ordering the wrong tee for everyone. I wanna see them lose out on a lot of money. I'm sure they'll get hella chargebacks/paypal disputes however people rsvp'd for the tee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom