Nike Restock Thread Vol Your Appeals Have Been Heard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Havent been able 2 stay glued 2 my Computer 2day, So anyword or hints of this Restock being 2day?

Originally Posted by Shenggg

so is it gonna be today?
If the restock was today and you are in this thread, i dont think you would be asking that question. After doing just a little lite reading in the thread you would have the answer

that hostility 
roll.gif

CALM DOWN AF1 1992 SUM PEOPLE HAVE LIVES OTHER THAN YOU TROLLING EVERYONES POST AND COMMENTING ON THEM LIKE YOU KNOW IT ALL. iVE BEEN ON THIS SINCE THE BEGINING IN THE OTHER 2 THREADS. SO KEEP YOUR SMART A** COMMENTS 2 YOURSELF HOLMZ.
My goodness learn some grammar.

Some people have lives. I was up late last night studying for my Nuclear Engineering exam. Woke up this morning at 430 to study for my exam at 8am. Went to my Mechanical Engineering lab at 11, you know the second degree I'm pursuing.

Two Engineering degrees and I'm doing nothing with my life.

Right.....

@af1 1982   has been one of the few members who has been helpful since the very FIRST restock thread (the one with all the math questions, bot talk, etc).  y'all need to calm down

My goodness learn some grammar.

Some people have lives. I was up late last night studying for my Nuclear Engineering exam. Woke up this morning at 430 to study for my exam at 8am. Went to my Mechanical Engineering lab at 11, you know the second degree I'm pursuing.

Two Engineering degrees and I'm doing nothing with my life.

Right.....
what type of engineering?

and look at this nike has us all high strung right now

No hard feelings here bro. Its just annoying when you've been falling this thread since Saturday, take a half day off the computer for work get back on

dont really wanna go back pages too find out info so thought I'd just ask for a lil info and you get smart remarks. I understand If it was a rookie logged on.

CALM DOWN AF1 1992 SUM PEOPLE HAVE LIVES OTHER THAN YOU TROLLING EVERYONES POST AND COMMENTING ON THEM LIKE YOU KNOW IT ALL. iVE BEEN ON THIS SINCE THE BEGINING IN THE OTHER 2 THREADS. SO KEEP YOUR SMART A** COMMENTS 2 YOURSELF HOLMZ.

Instead of you asking over and over, why not just read? This thread isn't that long such that you can't play some catch up. Useless posts like yours just add to the clutter for those trying to figure out info.... Like you were after your two day hiatus.

what type of engineering?

and look at this nike has us all high strung right now
Dual degrees in Mechanical Engineering and Nuclear Engineering. My school offers a 4.5/5 year program to complete both.

@af1 1982  Keep up the grind fam 
nthat.gif

@af1 1982   has been one of the few members who has been helpful since the very FIRST restock thread (the one with all the math questions, bot talk, etc).  y'all need to calm down
Appreciate the love fellas. I always look out for people in the restock threads. Helped a TON of people cook on the last one. People so quick to be disrespectful yet be your best friend when they need you smh

Just throwing this out there, Nike Paramus NJ is restocking Fire Red and Oreo V on Saturday. Maybe thats a que that NDC will drop these this Saturday as well, just a thought.

Instead of you asking over and over, why not just read? This thread isn't that long such that you can't play some catch up. Useless posts like yours just add to the clutter for those trying to figure out info.... Like you were after your two day hiatus.
This guy! Now your gonna jump on and start!

No hard feelings here bro. Its just annoying when you've been falling this thread since Saturday, take a half day off the computer for work get back on

dont really wanna go back pages too find out info so thought I'd just ask for a lil info and you get smart remarks. I understand If it was a rookie logged on.
I'm just saying, what could we possibly know? How would WE know when the restock is. 

This guy! Now your gonna jump on and start!

I am because you really can be omitted from the thread altogether if you can't read it anyways. Going hard for no reason.

Dual degrees in Mechanical Engineering and Nuclear Engineering. My school offers a 4.5/5 year program to complete both.

Appreciate the love fellas. I always look out for people in the restock threads. Helped a TON of people cook on the last one. People so quick to be disrespectful yet be your best friend when they need you smh
respect that. getting my masters in geotechnical engineering and graduating in may 
smokin.gif

Congrats guys on getting your degrees. Something to be extremely proud of.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom