Nike Restock Thread Vol Your Appeals Have Been Heard

Status
Not open for further replies.

they deserve to get the wrong t shirt
laugh.gif
 buncha lames rsvping for tshirts now?? when will it stop
THIS

A while ago, Nike used to just put up cancelled/returned orders in the middle of the night. They hold them now for the hype.
Honestly, its Nike... they can do what they want. If you follow the LeBron line, the Taxi Elite 9 wasn't released on nike.com.... months later they put them up out of the blue. They ultimately can do what they want .

they know it, they do it and we still beg for em to take our money

A while ago, Nike used to just put up cancelled/returned orders in the middle of the night. They hold them now for the hype.
Honestly, its Nike... they can do what they want. If you follow the LeBron line, the Taxi Elite 9 wasn't released on nike.com.... months later they put them up out of the blue. They ultimately can do what they want .

they know it, they do it and we still beg for em to take our money

I'm done begging. They don't listen anyways :lol:

I have a feeling this will be like the silent EU restock that took place a little while ago,no tweet just put the shoes up and that's it

Well some good news is that FTL/EB/FA/Champs are shipping out some of the restock shoes. Any size 15, 16, or 17 NBA power forwards that got a sz 11 royals they want to size swap
laugh.gif

:lol:
im sayin, i wish instead of buying kicks since the late 90s, i bought apple stock instead

i probably wouldnt look as nice, but hell id be a millionaire :lol:

People that hace decent money should muy some stock in nike, its been growing as of recently

People that hace decent money should muy some stock in nike, its been growing as of recently
Would rather invest in Under Armour  Nike may have a grip on the baskeball shoe market  but UA is breathing heavy down their neck in other markets.    

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom