Nike Restock Thread Vol Your Appeals Have Been Heard

Status
Not open for further replies.
is nike gonna do it this week or are they gonna hold off till next month? like seriously, i cant handle the anxiety. just tell us when its going to happen. give us just ONE damn hint

is nike gonna do it this week or are they gonna hold off till next month? like seriously, i cant handle the anxiety. just tell us when its going to happen. give us just ONE damn hint
wink.gif

The last midnight release I can remember was the Cement 4's and the websites messed up that night and they ended up being released at like 4am
Huh? on what Jimmy Jazz?

The cement 4s came out at 8am on ndc/fnl/eastbay young blood. I know cuz I got three...
embarassed.gif

Last edited:
It would throw everyone off if they made a separate splash page for the restock and tweeted the link from the Jordan twitter account.

Huh? on what Jimmy Jazz?

The cement 4s came out at 8am on ndc/fnl/eastbay young blood. I know cuz I got three...
embarassed.gif

Are you sure?

I remember waiting on the computer til midnight, them not releasing and then I went to a frat party, got home at like 4am and they had been released and sold out without a twitter link.

I woke up like 3 hours later, went to the mall and got in line. Didn't get them because they didn't have my size, went to another mall and picked up a size 15.

No the White/Cement IV released at midnight. I am 100% positive. I had an entire row of computers at the computer lab at school and I struck out on every single website. Ended up catching a cab to the local mall for my first and only camp out. 

Huh? on what Jimmy Jazz?

embarassed.gif

Are you sure?

I remember waiting on the computer til midnight, them not releasing and then I went to a frat party, got home at like 4am and they had been released and sold out without a twitter link.

I woke up like 3 hours later, went to the mall and got in line. Didn't get them because they didn't have my size, went to another mall and picked up a size 15.
my bad I was thinking of the black cements.

you're probably right.

With an odd friday time re-release of the yeezy foams tomorrow at 7pm est/ 4pm pst. Anyone think Nike is going to throw a curve ball unannounced restock  somewhere before or after it? Hey it could happen lol.

With an odd friday time re-release of the yeezy foams tomorrow at 7pm est/ 4pm pst. Anyone think Nike is going to throw a curve ball unannounced restock  somewhere before or after it? Hey it could happen lol.
unless it's another 5AM surprise, probably not.  Nike wants to get this release over with so they want servers running at optimal conditions for the release.  so a restock a couple hours before would not make that possible.  in the other direction, the earliest they could go would be a few hours after the foam release and that would be an odd hour for the east coast (10PM EST)

I doubt it will be a %am release during the week. As for 2morrow I can see them release the restock after the yeezy foams sell out. Just for those who copped or copped multiples of fmz

would be upset they purchased the fmz, and then BAM hit em up with the RESTOCK release.

Guys, hold on. didnt nike tweet that they are going to release a new launch date? and doesnt that tweet imply that the restock is going to be announced? so why would nike go back on their word like that. man if they go back on their word its gonna be hard to trust them

Guys, hold on. didnt nike tweet that they are going to release a new launch date? and doesnt that tweet imply that the restock is going to be announced? so why would nike go back on their word like that. man if they go back on their word its gonna be hard to trust them
You trust Nike?

For the simple fact that you cant announce 19,000 grails all at once and expect a healthy site. Why are we even in this predicament to begin with? because the site crashed at a hint of a restock. I don't see a possibility of an announcement honestly. I think nike will drop the tweet and run for the hills imo. what do I know tho.

For the simple fact that you cant announce 19,000 grails all at once and expect a healthy site. Why are we even in this predicament to begin with? because the site crashed at a hint of a restock. I don't see a possibility of an announcement honestly. I think nike will drop the tweet and run for the hills imo. what do I know tho.
i agree with you completely that that's what nike SHOULD do.  but who knows what they are up to?  either way it's a lose-lose situation for the reputation of nike

they announce it: site crashes.  only the extremely fortunate get their pairs.  people get pissed at nike for crashing

they don't announce it:  people get pissed at nike for not giving them a heads up when they "said they would"

but guess what?  in the end it doesn't matter because we will continue to buy shoes from them.  ahh the beauty of capitalism

Last edited:
yeah, but they only get rid of the shoes that they restocked in one of those situations.

if they mess around and the site keeps crashing on them, they aren't ever really having a restock. they are just bs'ing and not selling shoes.

Last edited:
Anyone? Is Xclusive footwear legit site too buy Retro Jordans from? Are they authentic from Nike or B-grade, replica, or GM pairs or fakes?

i have a feeling the restock might happen before the foams. unless they announce it before hand and its saturday at 10am again :rolleyes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom