Nike Restock Thread Vol Your Appeals Have Been Heard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now we too good to share info with the undeserving?

Get out of here with that hot garbage.
[thread="591055"]but early links arent info, right? (sarcasm)[/thread]

At the end of the day most of us are strangers. People front like the aren't resellers all of the time but are actually flipping through their own venues.

Can't control who gets the product. You really can't.

I went back a few pages to still see the same people talking about "ruining chances"...by sharing information?!?!? So why are you in the thread if you dont want to share any information, wouldnt that just make you a lurker? Stop trying to be exclusive and be yourself...learn to help people out and maybe you wouldnt be so salty...smh if you're scared of your chances being ruined go gargle razor blades...I'm here to help...not to hoard information...

Same people wanting to have a thread are the ones that complain when I lock it.

Want to keep info secret? Cool but that young pm sent crap can be left out.

We all learned something from nt and the people that contribute. Now we too good to share info with the undeserving?

I hear where your coming from but I feel the sneaker culture is a little different than it was 3 to 5 years ago and this site is a great haven for information on all things Nike. And since it's open to the public anyone is privy to this information, including those that would capitalize on that info at out expense so I think that's why certain members choose to keep some of the tricks and tips to pms because they rather just members feast with that knowledge. At least that's how I look at it. I can't speak for anyone else but I'm for the NT community prospering cuz like you said I've learned a lot from some of you guys and want to give back in a way that won't come back to haunt me cuz I accidentally tipped off a lurker on how to get a shoe I want and am now paying double retail off the information I gave him lol

At the end of the day most of us are strangers. People front like the aren't resellers all of the time but are actually flipping through their own venues.

Can't control who gets the product. You really can't.
you didnt address what I said at all. you have double standards.

Last edited:

I think you guys who came in late to the conversation are missing @brodel34  point a little bit. He never refused information to anyone just rather have members use pm's as to keep lurking resellers from getting the jump off our info. Now if you choose to disagree with that point that totally up to you but before crucifying him at least know the actual argument.
I think the majority of new age shoe collectors are missing the point.

It's not "our info".  

I think most people assume that lurkers/new members are here simply to resell/leak info, but I would bet my shoe collection that a good portion of posting members do the same.  If the person with the info wants to pass this onto friends/specific people...do so...don't announce publicly that you're doing it.

/end rant.

We all learned something from nt and the people that contribute. Now we too good to share info with the undeserving?

all i'm saying is look at the cobra dude

came in here bragging about his collection and how he deserves info & blah blah blah

nobody is gonna PM or share any info with a jerk that can't even break bread in a thread and at least try to humble his/her self

how is a lurker gonna come out of hiding and complain about missing the old days. . . .What, when you lurked and leeched off posted info?

FOH
View media item 938383

Last edited:
Can Nike JUST DO IT already so we can end this thread and get on with life.

images

came in here bragging about his collection and how he deserves info & blah blah blah

nobody is gonna PM or share any info with a jerk that can't even break bread in a thread and at least try to humble his/her self

how is a lurker gonna come out of hiding and complain about missing the old days. . . .What, when you lurked and leeched off posted info?

FOH
Oh man, I remember this gif. Was he goofing around or was that real?

FOH
Would anyone like to send a genuine, non-sneaker flipping, young sneaker head some tips? or nah though lol

Exactly!!!!!!!!!!!!
We all came to nt one day knowing nothing. Others helped us learn, I like to think of them as big nt brothers. Now let's help teach the younger NTers what we know.
Now I'm done lol

Yall really need to stop this entitlement crap. As if you deserve the shoes over someone else or are entitled to them just because you followed a thread on a sneaker message board that makes up a small fraction of people who buy shoes.

those asking for info/complaining about people not posting info, do you have any info to share?  
nerd.gif

Yall really need to stop this entitlement crap. As if you deserve the shoes over someone else or are entitled to them just because you followed a thread on a sneaker message board that makes up a small fraction of people who buy shoes.
QFT

FOH
View media item 938383
Bruh u need to stop posting gifs and read. Please quote my post where I asked for info? I'm waiting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom