Nike Restock Thread Vol Your Appeals Have Been Heard

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least not entirely.
smokin.gif
if you were able to cop a pair, what makes you think a bot didnt cop a pair before you? 

Ehhh I don't think anyone in here really understands that most resellers are getting physical stock from your local stores. Resellers would be wasting their time trying to get one pair of shoes to flip. They are looking for FSR flips.

well, what if its a link directly to every shoe, how does it work then?
laugh.gif

i can see if its individual links but it wont be
Regular bots will fail. 

Good coders have statements that check to see if its a product page or a page with all the shoes.

that's from my basic understanding of it.  I don't use bots so I'm not entirely sure on the WHOLE process.  but if you would enlighten me that would be cool

But it's ok to use info from people that don't seen worthy correct? Hypocrisy.

Let's keep it to ourselves and take what the unworthy provides.
Im not sure I understand what your saying here but regardless theres no point in going back in forth again. Wish you the best of luck with this restock man

that's from my basic understanding of it.  I don't use bots so I'm not entirely sure on the WHOLE process.  but if you would enlighten me that would be cool
nobody really knows how the best bots work.  the best bots are the ones the developers keep to themselves so they can make money off of reselling.  why would they ever share their advantage?

nobody really knows how the best bots work.  the best bots are the ones the developers keep to themselves so they can make money off of reselling.  why would they ever share their advantage?
those ones aren't sold, they make dumb-downed versions to sell to the public.

well, it seems the dude knew all there was so, thought I'd ask him about explaining it.

I have a question.  Why would a coder worry about sneakers?  Really good coders make a pretty good living.  Why waste valuable hours on purchasing a great amount of shoes, hoping they maintain their hyped status, and flip them for profit?  By coders, do you mean semiprofessionals, students, or a very bright youngster?  Because I see absolutely no gain for a professional coder to spend time writing code for sneakers.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom