Nike Restock Thread Vol Your Appeals Have Been Heard

Status
Not open for further replies.

um, actually... yes he was implying something.

its funny how you guys are making me against alp. i have NOTHING against dude, i was letting him know. hey alp... whatup plehboi? everythinig good with ya? hope ya dont get banned. i was just giving the heads up.

leave me alone blazersfan, i dont do soap operas.
naw i just think you and other peeps in here are so thristy for this restock, that when someone comes and implies a time that nike has been known to restock items, peeps like you get wet. lol

im done with you pleyboi

Not at all, thats probably what you would do.. My life will still keep moving if i miss out.. Im not going to have a nervous breakdown over some kicks B... I guess looking out is a strange concept to some ppl, besides someone looked out for me, with 11 lows last yr and i didnt ask he just saw my post and hit me up... Thats how REAL NTers get down B
Chill fam its just a joke... I'm not tripping over some shoes either. If i miss out i miss out, and I've helped a few NTer's myself, especially in the Chicago KO thread

About to head out 
mean.gif
 , good luck fellas

naw i just think you and other peeps in here are so thristy for this restock, that when someone comes and implies a time that nike has been known to restock items, peeps like you get wet. lol

im done with you pleyboi
you dont understand, but its cool. i cant make up people getting banned for less. you dont believe me because you werent here when it was happening and you obviously didn't read for yourself. stay up.

you dont understand, but its cool. i cant make up people getting banned for less. you dont believe me because you werent here when it was happening and you obviously didn't read for yourself. stay up.
yes i know bigj was banning folks last night, foh brah just stop 
laugh.gif

im done with you pleyboi

Please don't make it like I just go around banning people. I banned the same person over and over and it wasn't for less. He was intentionally trolling.

I haven't dug into the last few pages but yes restocks do typically happen around 7 tho alp is more knowledgeable about local purchases than online.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom