Nike Restock Thread Vol Your Appeals Have Been Heard

Status
Not open for further replies.
30 pages is 1 day, thats not RD :wow:

actually if you go by the old NT of 20 posts per page, we are at 45 pages :lol:

no idea why Huddler changed it but a lot of us changed it back to 20 posts per page like its always been on NT

if you wanna pick it apart.... in nike's tweets they don't ACTUALLY say they are going to announce the new launch date beforehand.

i have a feeling the restock might happen before the foams. unless they announce it before hand and its saturday at 10am again
eyes.gif
really?  don't you think that could potentially mess with the foam release if they are too close together (time-wise)?  isn't it the foams/XI release that messed up the restock in the first place?

they did say they would make an announcement... but not necessarily before.

Last edited:
^This man knows!

IMO I doubt we get anything today but Foams.
IMO it will happen before the 29th.
If it doesn't happen Saturday it possibly could happen Monday or Tuesday, again IMO.
Nike Fiscal Year ends 12 PM on Tuesday.
They can't claim profit off of orders that have not been fulfilled/packaged. My bet is on Monday in the morning or afternoon.

i have a feeling the restock might happen before the foams. unless they announce it before hand and its saturday at 10am again :rolleyes

really?  don't you think that could potentially mess with the foam release if they are too close together (time-wise)?  isn't it the foams/XI release that messed up the restock in the first place?

the site been messed up long way before that, at least for me for sure. i know i seen of people complaining as well weeks prior with some terrible errors.

^This man knows!

IMO I doubt we get anything today but Foams.
IMO it will happen before the 29th.
If it doesn't happen Saturday it possibly could happen Monday or Tuesday, again IMO.
Nike Fiscal Year ends 12 PM on Tuesday.
They can't claim profit off of orders that have not been fulfilled/packaged. My bet is on Monday in the morning or afternoon.
I thought it ends May 31st.  that's what it says on their income statements, balance sheets, etc.

also, as i said before, they have $3.5 billion worth of inventory under assets so a few hundred thousand dollars doesn't really have that much of an impact on that

Last edited:
^Whenever they end their Fiscal Year I read 29th, but whatever.
We're all just waiting on Nike to make a move.
Just replace my opinion with the new Date of the 31st.

I work for FNL, & we cannot credit our Web Orders into our reports unless it's "Scanned" out of our inventory. Because most shoes come from the stores rather than the Warehouse.

Edit: You have a good point but in all honesty Nike has a business to run. Numbers mean everything.
I don't follow their business, but wouldn't they care about their stock & shares?
I mean revenue & gross income have to play some part in this whole thing right?
If These thousands could help with even just a 1% increase over what they did the last quarter I'm sure they'd take it because it looks better to possible investors/partners?

Last edited:
^Whenever they end their Fiscal Year I read 29th, but whatever.
We're all just waiting on Nike to make a move.
Just replace my opinion with the new Date of the 31st.

I work for FNL, & we cannot credit our Web Orders into our reports unless it's "Scanned" out of our inventory. Because most shoes come from the stores rather than the Warehouse.
Alright yeah I'm not trying to discredit your theory but that would leave an entire month pretty much for the restock, which would suck for us hahaha.  also, i'm not pulling these figures out of thin air.  anyone can go onto yahoo finance and look at their balance sheet

Last edited:
Alright yeah I'm not trying to discredit your theory but that would leave an entire month pretty much for the restock, which would suck for us hahaha.  also, i'm not pulling these figures out of thin air.  anyone can go onto yahoo finance and look at their balance sheet

Yeah I'm sure you're right, I just trying to look at it from a different aspect. We're both right in a way. I'm sure Nike is doing this to pat their Quarter Numbers. It really does leave a whole month, Silent Restock it could be then!

Don't know if this one has been posted but thought I'd share...
View media item 937402
Y'all need to understand that Nike said " stay tuned for the new launch date ". That doesn't necessarily means they will tweet the date and time of the restock. Just by randomly tweeting the restock link at any given time of the day/night after the links go live they are " letting you know ".

Just my opinion, i could be wrong and they might tweet an exact day and time so their site crashes again.

But like I always say, you wait for the tweet, you lost.

itll be a surpirse just like the last one, :lol: at dude saying middle of the night.

Only reason i could think of trying to get it in before their YE next month would be related to their Segment Info Footnote in their 10-K where they break out the revenue from each division if i remember correctly. Even then probably wouldnt put a dent in the total number.

Last edited:
i've seen that chat picture up on twitter since this morning.  I don't know how legit it is.  it IS a nike rep after all

I'm a newbie here (admittedly a long time lurker), but I'm also a CPA and work for one of the Big 4 accounting firms (Big 4 accounting firms audit the financials of virtually every publicly traded company).  Had to chime in now that we're talking about fiscal year ends and Nike's financial statements.  In all my life, I never thought my interest in Jordan's and my profession would intersect.  I'm literally sitting here laughing out loud.  Good stuff!
roll.gif

thats what i figured vital info lol... will delete.. if any of u 2 guys know PM me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom