Nike Restock Thread Vol Your Appeals Have Been Heard

Status
Not open for further replies.

I just got off the chat with a rep regarding when the Foams I bought would ship since they have been in processing for days and I see they might have oversold and I asked about the restock and if it would be random of announced on Twitter and he said he did not have any information is there anyway to tell how it will happen being random or announced, JHC this needs to end one way or another.
Periods...use them.

Have you browsed the forum? Its a ton of threads that may benefit you. General has your name written all over it.
When the Red Octobers dropped, it didnt help that the original thread was closed as I got updates late as hell. You closed the original restock thread when people were sharing info if they had it. There is nothing to share at the moment, just speculation, so why close it? We're all having discussions pertaining to restocks here and no other thread interest me. Last time I checked the RO thread was on two pages on whether or not 98k is life changing...and you were included in that, and it wasn't moved to general. Not getting at you, but you're closing the threads that get the most attention all because it ventures off topic once and a while. When the restock actually happens, then we all come back here and discuss some more.

just found this thread 
nerd.gif
 i was having withdrawals watching for the restock all alone. 

Have you browsed the forum? Its a ton of threads that may benefit you. General has your name written all over it.

When the Red Octobers dropped, it didnt help that the original thread was closed as I got updates late as hell. You closed the original restock thread when people were sharing info if they had it. There is nothing to share at the moment, just speculation, so why close it? We're all having discussions pertaining to restocks here and no other thread interest me. Last time I checked the RO thread was on two pages on whether or not 98k is life changing...and you were included in that, and it wasn't moved to general. Not getting at you, but you're closing the threads that get the most attention all because it ventures off topic once and a while. When the restock actually happens, then we all come back here and discuss some more.

you wouldn't have gotten the RO's anyway as people missed out that got the tweet. The way shoe releases are these days, you are better off following nike's twitter. also, i locked the original yeezy 2 thread BUT there was a yeeyz 2 thread for the RO that I DID NOT LOCK. take that complaint to @s dubl since he was the one that locked it.

Also, since you are pulling my card, then you would know the 98k talk was relevant as someone said they were offered 98k for a signed pair of yeezy 2s.

Also, the main complainers are the new guys, including you. I've been around for a very long time and seen MANY restock threads come and go AND have explained why they get locked on various occasions. Im done explaining it.

Finally, this "restock" thread is nothing but rumors and wish lists. At least the yeezy thread is for an actual shoe. The only thread that is locked that is discussed in the restock is the royal 1 thread. You can talk about royals in the official jordan 1 thread. All the other shoes can be discussed in their respective threads.

And finally, finally I stated that a restock thread could be recreated when something concrete happened. Its not like Im saying there can't be one at all. Anyone who has been around a while knows the pattern on how the restocks work and if you are waiting for Niketalk to alert you that there is a restock then you are already losing.

Last edited:
We gotta make this thread a sticky for people that needs rehab for kicks lol. I on my 12 step program for kicks I'll be first to admit that this restock got me to relapse lol. Now I can lay down on my bed and watch UFC.........BUT with my 5 monitors on autofresh. Lol.

This is how i been sleeping the past few days..I admit... i need help. My girlfriend is pissed and hasnt called me last two days and we been together for 8 years LMAO this is the first time she ever not called so long lol.

Maybe is cause i dont sleep in the bedroom with her anymore for past f ew days and slept in the game room like this..

View media item 940977

three words: PLEASE GET HELP.

No need for me to even sweat this restock, i have my Royals already. Wore them yesterday. Best of luck to the rest of you
Not in the House of Mutumbo lol.   Wish I had the Royals and Breds, too 

Last edited:
three words: PLEASE GET HELP.
LOL. Help for having monitors for work and using it efficently?  Or help for leaving it setup so i dont gotta stay next to the monitor? 

Saids the guy who comes in this thread that he aint sweating and post a pic of his royals and been trill cap lmao lol.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom