Nike Restocks (Holiday Restocks are coming)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was only able to get the green glow 4s. people snapped up shoes with the quickness as I was on the link as soon as the tweet went out.

no need for any links to be tweeted or dropped. the beasts were hitting that refresh button all day long yesterday up until 7 PM waiting for shoes to pop up

Glad to be the one to stop those pondering thoughts for you. 
happy.gif

Glad to be the one to stop those pondering thoughts for you. :D   
:lol: - honestly, shipping could be a little while unless you got expedited shipping. shipping is usually slower during the holiday season as shipping volume is at its peak. add that to the fact that the restocks were so late and its realistic that we wont get shipping info for a couple of days.

^^^ who guarantees shipping in 2 business days? nike surely doesn't.

It's very common to get shipping confirmations from Nike the same day.  9 times out of 10 this usually happens to me. 

Sorry if you were offended by my question, i'll just go back to laughing at the Red Yeezy thread now. 

^^^ who guarantees shipping in 2 business days? nike surely doesn't.
Yes they do, they guarantee that they will ship it out within 2 business days, not that it will arrive.  "
[h4]Order ships within 2 business days* and is delivered within 5 business days.

See the Standard Shipping Map for transit timelines across the U.S."

http://help-en-us.nike.com/app/answers/detail/article/shipping-delivery/a_id/19279/p/3897[/h4]

That's not a guarantee. Thanks for the link tho. I actually read the page and the chart represents an "ESTIMATE" processing time. It's only a guarantee if it says its a guarantee.

View media item 677634

That's not a guarantee. Thanks for the link tho. I actually read the page and the chart represents an "ESTIMATE" processing time. It's only a guarantee if it says its a guarantee.
I saw all that but I was under the assumption that they were referring to the shipping time map which shows the US, not the time that it takes to leave the store.  I could be wrong though...

It might not be a guarantee but I've never copped anything from nike that wasn't shipped under 2 days unless it was in backorder

im just saying a 2 day shipping isn't guaranteed. most orders are shipped in good time tho and I agree recent orders have moved out pretty fast. there was a time when orders placed on Saturday wouldn't ship until Wednesday. Nike has certainly gotten better at that.

Yesterday was probably the luckiest cop in my life. My friend told me about the restock at 6:45 my computer is broken so i had to borrow my brothers by the time i logged on it was like 6:57 i copied and pasted the link for the db5s and as soon as i got on the link the dbs were on full size run except for a couple of sizes. I must have got on simultaneously as nike put them up.

I wasn't checking for "Cyber Monday" restocks, I just happened to see the Tweet come out so I jumped on it.
So many cats saying the shoes were instantly gone -- I didn't have that experience.
The only shoe I didn't see sizes for were the DBVs, but I didn't click on that one first; I'm sure others scooped them instantly.
I immediately went after the Fire Red Vs (black midsole, not the PE).
I was on an international flight when they dropped a few months back and wasn't able to pick-up.
Had the OGs in middle school (1990), got them for half price b/c they had a mark on the collar (which i scrubbed off).
Its one of two Vs I like to wear (black-metallics too).
A fairly decent Monday.
:nerd:

Yesterday was probably the luckiest cop in my life. My friend told me about the restock at 6:45 my computer is broken so i had to borrow my brothers by the time i logged on it was like 6:57 i copied and pasted the link for the db5s and as soon as i got on the link the dbs were on full size run except for a couple of sizes. I must have got on simultaneously as nike put them up.
i was that lucky when they restocked before on their own, i was at work when this restock happened so by the time i got home 4 hours later obviously everything good was already well gone

Yeah djschxzo djschxzo these restocks feel so good when you get lucky I had no knowledge or intention of buying them when I woke up. This was the only shoe that I really wanted and missed out on this year and I had already given up on them after seeing reseller prices. I'm still shocked at what happened

Last edited:
I''ve always wanted the red 13's. I was able to get one my size 30mins after i arrived from the gym but nike refunded the money; no emails, etc.

I was able to get all the 5's except the DB5, to add to my raging bull pack. Damn i'd trade my laney's for those red 13's tho 
sick.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom