Nike Restocks (Holiday Restocks are coming)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I said 'probably' twice man what else can I do? lol

but you know how that goes... people take the smallest thing and turn it into the biggest story. that's why I stick to the corporate answer when people ask whats coming in the next restock.... "Probably some of the seasons hottest releases" :D

What'd you get? May just take a little bit longer. I tried this morning and the link was broken and said I had no order history. I almost lost my ****, but then it righted a few hours later
Black Tongue Fire Red size 9 and Grapes size 9 but when I used the guest method like it only said preparing to ship not submitted so I guess I'm fine.

My order (DB Vs and Area 72 Chuckposites for reference) went from submitted to in progress just a few minutes ago.

Nike standard shipping for me is 3 days select. Mine will get here Friday day, California. Status preparing to ship.

All of my orders are preparing to ship now.. Does anybody know how long it takes to become shipped status?

If they ship today, I might receive them by Friday.

Last edited:
any chance that this wasn't the "quarterly" restock, but a special cyber monday restock and there will still be another one sometime soon?

A day later... and I'm still salty on missing on my 3rd DB5. 
mean.gif
BRO IM RIGHT THERE WITH YOU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom