Nike Restocks (Holiday Restocks are coming)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If y'all checked out before 7 RIP to your order. Even if you didn't and still accessed the page with an old link you may still be in line for some bad news. Not saying it's fair just an observation from last time. Plus I'm a little salty too :lol:

A day later... and I'm still salty on missing on my 3rd DB5. 
mean.gif

If y'all checked out before 7 RIP to your order. Even if you didn't and still accessed the page with an old link you may still be in line for some bad news. Not saying it's fair just an observation from last time. Plus I'm a little salty too
laugh.gif
I didn't even check till 7:00 on the dot only because I got distracted for a second but added to cart before then......mine says preparing to ship so hopefully all goes well.

If y'all checked out before 7 RIP to your order. Even if you didn't and still accessed the page with an old link you may still be in line for some bad news. Not saying it's fair just an observation from last time. Plus I'm a little salty too :lol:

Had no clue about the restock till this morning, didn't even get a twitter notification this time :smh: ... ended up scooping the MLB All Star Bo's, hopefully they ship.

I wasn't checking for "Cyber Monday" restocks, I just happened to see the Tweet come out so I jumped on it.
So many cats saying the shoes were instantly gone -- I didn't have that experience.
The only shoe I didn't see sizes for were the DBVs, but I didn't click on that one first; I'm sure others scooped them instantly.
I immediately went after the Fire Red Vs (black midsole, not the PE).
I was on an international flight when they dropped a few months back and wasn't able to pick-up.
Had the OGs in middle school (1990), got them for half price b/c they had a mark on the collar (which i scrubbed off).
Its one of two Vs I like to wear (black-metallics too).
A fairly decent Monday.
:nerd:
just because you saw sizes doesn't mean they were available. I clicked on a few shoes and only got the green glow 4s. the rest kept saying its in someones cart.

A day later... and I'm still salty on missing on my 3rd DB5. :smh:

really tho?

Anyone's order changed from 'submitted' to 'in progress' or 'shipped' yet?

#paranoia
I have submitted and then when I click that is says preparing to ship which according to nike means Order is being processed at the distribution center.

I can never get the good stuff :lol:...Well, congrats to you fellas got yours.

Will there be another restock, and if so, which shoes? :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

I can never get the good stuff :lol:...Well, congrats to you fellas got yours.

Will there be another restock, and if so, which shoes? :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

Probably not until March-ish...probably DB Foams/Xs, Taxi XIIs, Gamma XIs, maybe Banned Is.

now im worried I might get cancelled 
What'd you get? May just take a little bit longer. I tried this morning and the link was broken and said I had no order history. I almost lost my ****, but then it righted a few hours later

48 for what?

Im guessing he meant For Meg to either cancel it or let it go. I ordered two green glows yesterday. I decided to call Nike to cancel one. Didn't want to take that risk having two under the same account.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom