Nike Restocks (Holiday Restocks are coming)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard they only had one pair of black grape from a return. Sources goes to the blk grape thread @DjaygotSole. Didn't know you can keep the shoe that long and still could return it.

I heard they only had one pair of black grape from a return. Sources goes to the blk grape thread @DjaygotSole. Didn't know you can keep the shoe that long and still could return it.

honestly, shoes pop up on FTL all of the time. people just don't understand that and classify a couple sizes as restocks which they aren't. just a returned shoe.

honestly, shoes pop up on FTL all of the time. people just don't understand that and classify a couple sizes as restocks which they aren't. just a returned shoe.
When someone says there was a restock, I take it as a company putting up at least one shoe with many pairs of each size to go around. The small stuff that gets put back up like the few pairs of black grape 5s today and the he got game 13's yesterday were shoes that were sent back to eastbay/footlocker/footaction/champs warehouse for return/exchange. So I agree with this comment and don't any of these things as a restock. A restock is what nike did on cyber monday.

Last edited:
Still sitting on "in progress".... when I called the rep said that they were packaged and just waiting for pick up. I can't believe UPS doesn't show up at nike's warehouse with anything less than a semi trailer can you?

I'm still waiting as well...going to be more than a little upset if they don't go out today, because Nike doesn't ship on weekends.

Still sitting on "in progress".... when I called the rep said that they were packaged and just waiting for pick up. I can't believe UPS doesn't show up at nike's warehouse with anything less than a semi trailer can you?

I'm still waiting as well...going to be more than a little upset if they don't go out today, because Nike doesn't ship on weekends.

The shoes may have shipped already, and u just haven't got a tracking number yet. A few times my order was shipped and I got the tracking number the day they were being delivered to me.

^If that were the case, I'd think the 'track by reference' option would yield results, mine says nothing.

^If that were the case, I'd think the 'track by reference' option would yield results, mine says nothing.

yea, my order doesn't show up either for the track by reference method. im chilling and not worrying about it until Monday. then ill call and ask whats good.

yea, my order doesn't show up either for the track by reference method. im chilling and not worrying about it until Monday. then ill call and ask whats good.
you call them and tell them you're the effing admin round hurr

U guys should get the UPS app (i have an iphone). Half the time the orders show up in there before i get an email from the company. Just a heads up

you call them and tell them you're the effing admin round hurr
:lol:.... nike don't fool with me like that.

U guys should get the UPS app (i have an iphone). Half the time the orders show up in there before i get an email from the company. Just a heads up
I have the UPS account that notifies me when I have a shipment coming to my address. Thanks tho. Not many people know you can do that.

Check your reference #'s.  Mine still says "in progress" but when i look up the reference # on UPS's site, it already shipped yesterday. 

Bel Air's arrive Monday 
pimp.gif

just checked my reference and I got tracking. guess UPS will notify me later along with ndc. thanks guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom