Nike Restocks (Holiday Restocks are coming)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I too am waiting for my denims to ship out. He said that some orders are randomly picked for "fraudulent activity". Must be checking if people used bots. Either today or tomorrow orders should be shipped out. Anyone get Megged on their restock order? especially the people who copped multiples? I would believe this would be a big red flag on Nike's end to check those orders as opposed to those that just copped 1. 

I too am waiting for my denims to ship out. He said that some orders are randomly picked for "fraudulent activity". Must be checking if people used bots. Either today or tomorrow orders should be shipped out. Anyone get Megged on their restock order? especially the people who copped multiples? I would believe this would be a big red flag on Nike's end to check those orders as opposed to those that just copped 1. 

I haven't heard of people getting banned on there in a while other than the megatron pack. Either they cut down or people aren't really reporting it now.
Ive seen posts in here for people that had multiple orders and got shipping so I don't think the multi order thing is a red flag.

Do you guys think that they will cancel your order it you accessed it through the link early but checked out after 7?

I haven't heard of people getting banned on there in a while other than the megatron pack. Either they cut down or people aren't really reporting it now.
Ive seen posts in here for people that had multiple orders and got shipping so I don't think the multi order thing is a red flag.

Multiple order of a different shoe is not a red flag ex. DB foam and DB X. Multiple order of the same shoes is definitely a red flag ex: 2x DB Foam & 2x DB X. People have been getting cancel all this time. It happen with the DBs and Meg pack. They're not reporting it but a few had pm me about it. It not as bad as before but they're still canceling.

@vndskid: yes, you will get cancel.

Last edited:
^ hopefully not just got off the phone with them and they said they are waiting to be picked up. i just hope i didnt access that link early. was not looking at the time

Do you guys think that they will cancel your order it you accessed it through the link early but checked out after 7?
No I wouldn't think so, I had an early link and it didn't go live until 7 by the time I was finished it was 7:02. My order shipped also.

No I wouldn't think so, I had an early link and it didn't go live until 7 by the time I was finished it was 7:02. My order shipped also.

I had an early link also but didn't check out till around 7:00-7:02, still looking for that ship confirmation and it just says preparing to ship still.

^ hopefully not just got off the phone with them and they said they are waiting to be picked up. i just hope i didnt access that link early. was not looking at the time

I don't think they're that strict on restock link. If you didn't receive a cancel email yet then You have a good chance the shoe will ship. Don't get your hope up till its in your hand.

damb, still can't believe we're still having problems accessing an already-existing link early w/these guys.

Looks like only Suns VIII left in several sizes...
They had Playoffs XI, Black Grapes, Low XI, and Suns VIII.

Nike told a friend of mine basically that the orders did not get processed till Tuesday morning/afternoon because they don't process orders late at night . So shipping should begin to go out today and into tomorrow. Relax. :tongue:

I always miss out on the FTL restocks. I have no idea how to bring up all the shoes they restocked on the site

Usually you can type in the search bar "restock" and they all appear. Haha jk.

You just type in "retro", "Lebron", "Kobe", "KD", etc and change the results to sort $$ to $ (high to low) and you should get a pretty good idea of what restocked from that

Haha ok, yea I never knew how to even find out what was on the site. I guess I will have to be on the lookout next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom