Nike Restocks (Holiday Restocks are coming)

Status
Not open for further replies.
didnt get tracking email but my bel airs shipped. dec worst time of year for shipping

thanks to all you guys restock orders on moday afternoon my guccis i ordered at 8am on moday morning still arent here(was set for today) & got bumped to monday possibly saturday :smh:

thanks to all you guys restock orders on moday afternoon my guccis i ordered at 8am on moday morning still arent here(was set for today) & got bumped to monday possibly saturday :smh:

UPS Ground doesn't deliver on Saturday, homie.

still no tracking by reference or email for my dbs gfnvhnhgb hjhnj ugykguyyggiyyhiugkygy damn

I called about my order yesterday morning since it has said "preparing to ship" for the entire week.  The guy said my package was sitting on the dock waiting to be picked up and I would receive it no later than Monday.  That would be the full 5 days plus another full day for processing.

So it would have to ship today to reach me by Monday.  I just checked the status and it STILL reads "preparing to ship."  I try to track by reference # on the UPS site and nothing comes up.  Just thought I'd share what's happening with my order.

How long can a package "sit on the dock" for? The answer? As long as they feel like leaving it there.

I called about my order yesterday morning since it has said "preparing to ship" for the entire week.  The guy said my package was sitting on the dock waiting to be picked up and I would receive it no later than Monday.  That would be the full 5 days plus another full day for processing.

So it would have to ship today to reach me by Monday.  I just checked the status and it STILL reads "preparing to ship."  I try to track by reference # on the UPS site and nothing comes up.  Just thought I'd share what's happening with my order.

How long can a package "sit on the dock" for? The answer? As long as they feel like leaving it there.
I feel like the same thing is happening to me smh, they said UPS didn't scan mine yet and it would be soon, still don't see anything for tracking reference on UPS

its says 0 because they didnt ship it yet. once they ship it, they will take the money from your account. btw, my order came in today and picked up. some of you may receive it today or monday, cus my brother didnt get his and i did.

Last edited:
I know how it works, just want to verify that everyone else still waiting on shipping is getting the same info.

its says 0 because they didnt ship it yet. once they ship it, they will take the money from your account. btw, my order came in today and picked up. some of you may receive it today or monday, cus my brother didnt get his and i did.
so you got your pairs without recieving any tracking?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom