Nike Restocks (Holiday Restocks are coming)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i definitely did not misheard the guy saying 25% though, but i think im fighting a losing battle with nike and their "investigation"
i wonder if that call was recorded
...sigh
ohwell.gif
it should be recorded..

i definitely did not misheard the guy saying 25% though, but i think im fighting a losing battle with nike and their "investigation"
...sigh
ohwell.gif
Record it yourself...I did this when someone rear-ended me and his insurance company USAA was bsing me trying to get me to pay a $1000 deductible.  I just kept calling and recording the calls and got one person to admit that their holder was 100% at fault.  After that it went smoothly because I got to pretty much boss them around.

I ordered bel airs. Got an email from nike saying shipping delayed . Scheduled to ship 12/7 but delayed no later than 12/17.

Last edited:
Have not received cancellation notice from Nike. My order says preparing to ship.

Last edited:
Wow.  Sorry that a lot of you are having your Bel Airs cancelled.  That is some BS.  Mine should arrive Tuesday they are sitting at a local hub in my state right now.

...sigh
ohwell.gif
this is why i try to use the chat feature when possible. after the chat, they'll send an e-mail containing the whole chat conversation.

on another note, whats the next restock date and time likely to be if going by a supposed "restock blueprint"?

I found a discrepancy for anyone who had Jordan Bel Air 5's canceled.  On Tuesday, someone won a raffle for Bel Air 5's in a store on SF.  They posted about it in the Bel Air 5 thread you can read it on here.  But that would mean there is stock that still existed after Monday.  On Nike TOS it says that when you get a confirmation email, the agreement to sell you the shoes is official.  This would mean that they withheld stock that they agreed to sell you, in order to sell it to someone else, after the agreement was made. 

FYI, don't waste the 2 day code on a Friday/Saturday release. It'll only get the shoes to you one day sooner since they won't ship 'til Monday anyway.

Just spoke to brandon and he gave me 25% instead of 20% and 2 day shipping. you can just ask for it.

damn too much self entitlement in here. Yall going to flip them Bel Air anyway. Asking 25%  for canceled order is a bit too greedy.

I found a discrepancy for anyone who had Jordan Bel Air 5's canceled.  On Tuesday, someone won a raffle for Bel Air 5's in a store on SF.  They posted about it in the Bel Air 5 thread you can read it on here.  But that would mean there is stock that still existed after Monday.  On Nike TOS it says that when you get a confirmation email, the agreement to sell you the shoes is official.  This would mean that they withheld stock that they agreed to sell you, in order to sell it to someone else, after the agreement was made. 

Lol

How do you guys find out about the restocks? And does nike post a link on twitter or do you just have to be on nike.com? someone help please I know nothing about restocks lol

How do you guys find out about the restocks? And does nike post a link on twitter or do you just have to be on nike.com? someone help please I know nothing about restocks lol

Few dudes on Twitter somehow get wins of it, news spreads to sneaker blogs/forums/etc., then Nike tweets a link that goes to a landing page for all shoes that restock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom