Nike Restocks (Holiday Restocks are coming)

Status
Not open for further replies.
laugh.gif
Fool obviously doesn't even believe the words coming out of his own mouth as online camped along with everyone else and feverishly hit F5 on the old DB5 page right at 7pm.

everytime these restocks happen i always end up looking at all the shoes and passing..

would have loved to see some air tech challenge 2 us opens and fear V's.

:lol: Jada is much smarter than that. He was trying to throw off the scent of a restock to the lurkers

:rofl:

I knew about this the whole time...how do you think I was able to get the DB5, Mints and Bel-Air's?

I hit enter at 6:59:59, the DB came right up and added a 12.

Hit enter in my 2 other windows for Bel-Air and Mints and did the same, plus used a 15% off coupon.

$554 shipped for all 3. :pimp:

nope, i took a screenshot of it and all.  order # dosent show up in their system. wtf
I kept getting an error message when trying to pay.  I hit refresh about 4 times and finally got through.  Somehow my other email was used in my order.....lol strange. 

roll.gif

I knew about this the whole time...how do you think I was able to get the DB5, Mints and Bel-Air's?

Hit enter in my 2 other windows for Bel-Air and Mints and did the same, plus used a 15% off coupon.

$554 shipped for all 3.
pimp.gif
There you go again showing off, the infamous Jada.

What no swoosh discount? You're slacking

Get back on that then come talk to me.

Last edited:
**** I wanted the Denims and Bel-Airs. ********. Nike playing **** ***** games. Oh well Ill be ready this Christmas :pimp:

this is why u believe only what u see and not what you hear...because if you woulda listened to that you wouldnt have been in the know...the world is bigger than Nt, so alot peoples opinions are speculation...cats just need to stop being so negative towards information...

Last edited:
There you go again showing off.

What no swoosh discount? You're slacking

Get back on that then come talk to me.

The man with 6 Royal 1's in his avy talking about ME showing off.

None of these shoes hit Swoosh in the first place. :x

Lost that Swoosh discount early February, you late son. :smh:

Last edited:

$554 shipped for all 3. :pimp:

so either you actually did not and wanted to be a d--- to throw people off the scent

orrrrrr

ducktales...

either way

View media item 677065

Last restock people had orders canceled for accessing the original twitter link before the restock "officially" began.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom