Nike Restocks (Holiday Restocks are coming)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So let's get this straight either you were being a D$#@ and were discrediting people with knowledge of a restock happening without having any info yourself or you were being a D$#@ and knew about the restock but were trying to distract people.

Let's think about that, I'm personally think its the first. Either way you're a D$#@.

Guess kids need any advantage they can to find that money working at FootLocker.

Last edited:
eek.gif

While the porterhouse is cooking, I had to reply after seeing this man starting a sentence with AND.
roll.gif

sick.gif

Oh, by the way, I enjoy working 5-10 hours at Foot Locker (good insurance, holding down releases and the discount) & being a full-time student much more than my old 9-5 office job.
Wait...you get health insurance from Foot Locker for working 5-10 hours per week? 

Have plans to pickup for a friend just waiting for his response.
dont waste your breathe calling him.... they removed a shoe from my cart earlier in the amount of time it took me to change my paypal password and grab my crying son. probably about 10 minutes. as soon as you go to checkout, you dont have them there anymore

i wonder if Meg will look at the restock. my order were all manual, no bot, no cheating, but i accidentally order 2 green glows. 

I'm 0-for everything on these damn restocks don't even know why I bother??? I must me be a Sadomasochist :rolleyes

I managed to get a pair of bel airs right off the bat manually in a size 12, half size bigger than I go. Then after I managed that I managed two pair of the lebron black and a pair of the hazelnuts in 11.5 over the next 45 minutes. I never got a pair of lebrons yet and had a buddy wanting both of those so he'll be happy for those. I've never been so successful, but my brain is fried with managing the check outs and getting 15% back on shop discover as well.

sizes popping back up just got a 10.5 in the lebron x mints and area 72 chuckposite but imma drop the chuckposites for anyone who want them

all i wanted was a bel air or a db5...struck out on both..

so i been refreshing on the 3lab5 for the past 3 hours SMH..

got a fire red from january tho ..need another pair my old pair are take out the trash busters

Had a pair of the Green Glow 4's in my cart but then I realized that I had no money in my bank account 
frown.gif
. Totally forgot that I bought 4 pairs of shoes in the last 10 days 
ohwell.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom