Nike Retro Website/Store/Outlet Reports for April 2008!

hey BigLefty23, happy (belated) 6 year NT anniversary

and big thanks to all of those people helping other NT'rs on behalf of everyone for copping some of the steals posted in this thread, that is why we are afam.

was at ontario mills outlet today and they have a FSR of B grades zoom BB (blk/blk/gold suede colorway) and B grades air bakins (black and red colorway) ibelieve they were $79 and $69...or the other way around, i forgot but around that price range. also had jordan XI lows for 69.99. (the yellow/white/green?colorway) sorry, long day so im sorta foggy on the colorway for the XI and price for the other 2 shoes but again its around 60-70 bucks.

copped a jordan tee (cement spizike tee with "brooklyn" on the back" for like 12 and some change. they have jordan apparel for 20% off.

btw they also had some b grades M4s. forgot the price.

Nordstrom rack at Potomac Mills has the same Kobe lasers mentioned on the prior page .
Sizes 13,14 and I believe also a 15 for $50.
v6jb6p.jpg

Originally Posted by HareJordanTwentyThree

Nordstrom rack at Potomac Mills has the same Kobe lasers mentioned on the prior page .
Sizes 13,14 and I believe also a 15 for $50.
v6jb6p.jpg

WAT else?

Chicago Nike Factory Outlet

-2006 AF1 High (Hunt Edition) $99.99
-Air Max BW (St. Germaine) $79.99 (I suggest you wait on these until they drop a little more)
-Air Assault High (Wht/Safari/Yellow) $49.99
-Scattered '07 AF1(Can't remember prices, but nothing really worth it.)
-"Polka Dot" Air Stab $49.99
-AF3 High (Wht/Silver) $59.99
Jordan Clothing-20% off
-Nike SB Zoom Team Edition $19.99

That's all I remember right now that may really worth it to anyone. I seen some Bakins as well in smaller sizes, but I didn't get a look at the prices.

Originally Posted by NikembeJETTA

Chicago Nike Factory Outlet

-2006 AF1 High (Hunt Edition) $99.99
-Air Max BW (St. Germaine) $79.99 (I suggest you wait on these until they drop a little more)
-Air Assault High (Wht/Safari/Yellow) $49.99
-Scattered '07 AF1(Can't remember prices, but nothing really worth it.)
-"Polka Dot" Air Stab $49.99
-AF3 High (Wht/Silver) $59.99
Jordan Clothing-20% off
-Nike SB Zoom Team Edition $19.99

That's all I remember right now that may really worth it to anyone. I seen some Bakins as well in smaller sizes, but I didn't get a look at the prices.

You hit the nail on the head. I was there a week ago and I copped me a pair of the Polka Dot Air Stabs for $40 I believe. I saw a few pair of these 1sand started to cop for $100:

nike-air-force-1-toronto.jpg

Anyone know if that ross had the ny pennys in a size 10 or 10.5. Can someone pick me up a pair?

Oh, and also, went to the factory store at the premium outlets in Vegas yesterday and it pretty much sucked.. The only thing I saw that was even remotelyinteresting was a couple pairs of dunkestos in the white and blue colorway, but I never liked those. They still wanted $70 for them too. I didn't make itto the other outlet mall out there.

Originally Posted by NIMO007

Las vegas Premium Outlet
- FSR on Kobe Trainers (maroon, black, and forest green) $49.99
- NO KOBE LITES
smh.gif
devil.gif

- FSR on navy blue all court $29.99
- Nike Air Max 90 Leather (9,10,11)
- Lebron VI Black Red $79.99
- Nike Air Jordan 22 XXII PE (Seattle Supersonics) $79.99
- Nike Air Jordan 22 XXII PE (Atlanta Hawks) 79.99
- PLUS 20% of clearance items on the wall
- size 8 Rasheed 79.99
- Amarie Air Force (10/10.5/11) $49.99
- Vince Carter Air Force (9 only) $49.99
- Air Force 1 07 Low Premium " Philadelphia Cities Series (9,10, 11)
- Scattered Air Max 360 (various sizes) 79.99

- ^^^ I was able to get a pair with the +20% off and I got it for $63.99
pimp.gif

Clothes

- Lots of Mars 4 tees - Fire Red Jordan 3 tees - No Kobe gear - Various Lebron sweats

Are you sure you were at the premium store? They literally had none of what you listed as of yesterday, and they also did not have the 20% off on the backwall.

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

was at ontario mills outlet today and they have a FSR of B grades zoom BB (blk/blk/gold suede colorway) and B grades air bakins (black and red colorway) i believe they were $79 and $69...or the other way around, i forgot but around that price range. also had jordan XI lows for 69.99. (the yellow/white/green? colorway) sorry, long day so im sorta foggy on the colorway for the XI and price for the other 2 shoes but again its around 60-70 bucks.

copped a jordan tee (cement spizike tee with "brooklyn" on the back" for like 12 and some change. they have jordan apparel for 20% off.

btw they also had some b grades M4s. forgot the price.

What Kobe stuff do they got?

^Yeah, i'm interested as well. Trying to get my hands on those uptempos.
My ross has those pennys as well.

Back
Top Bottom