Nike Retro Website/Store/Outlet Reports for April 2008!

^

Don't think Ross ships.

SAN YSIDRO

Zoom Flight 96 $89.99
16itgl0.jpg

Credit to eyyowassuphttp://www.##%**$+#$!%*%.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=33406

my ross had a bunch of AIR FORCE STAT's in black and white for 35

they also had the pennys and uptempos

also some white/ice lebron low st for 30

^ co sign - arnt they down to like $50 now? hopefully it will pull a ZK1 and go down to 20 or 30

^ Do they have the black/silver and white/blue GRs there? Are the 10-30% coupon available in store?

Anyone know the # for Nike Outlet special orders? I don't think the Air Max1s I want (Grey.White.Pink.Copper) are available in my area... Thanks inadvance!

they had a fsr of the grey/pink air max's at the tulare, ca outlet as of last weekend. hope that helps.

Originally Posted by Josednk1068

Can anyone tell me which outlet had the air max bw classics for $34.99 it would greatly be appreciated

jeffersonville ohio. i ordered mine from there. tan/blue/cream colored bw classics 34.99 and they ship for like 10.00 basically. they are prettynice.

there long gone from there ^ I went there the same day it was posted here on NT they had about 50 pairs 3 days later maybe 3 pairs on the hash wall.

Originally Posted by typecast3

Originally Posted by Josednk1068

Can anyone tell me which outlet had the air max bw classics for $34.99 it would greatly be appreciated

jeffersonville ohio. i ordered mine from there. tan/blue/cream colored bw classics 34.99 and they ship for like 10.00 basically. they are pretty nice.
there long gone from there ^ I went there the same day it was posted here on NT they had about 50 pairs 3 days later maybe 3 pairs on the hash wall.

There is some more at
North Bend
661 S. Fork Ave
North Bend, WA 98045

Not sure about the size run or price.

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

Anyone know the # for Nike Outlet special orders? I don't think the Air Max1s I want (Grey.White.Pink.Copper) are available in my area... Thanks in advance!

Should be $40 at

Tanger Outlet

Terrell, Texas

972-563-1882

Anyone seen these anywhere? I know a few outlets had them just wondering if they have any left.
j61ky0.jpg

Back
Top Bottom