Nike Retro Website/Store/Outlet Reports for April 2008!

yep^ sz 9 only
1157_1.JPG

nike factory in gilroy has some kobe lites, they only have sizes 9 to 11 (one pair of 11s i think). I saw one size 12 and thats it. They had several pairs of10s and a few of the 9.5 and the 9s (approx 3-5 pairs of the 9s and 9.5). This was from Monday, just returned from my trip to SF and got on the computer rightquick when i had the chance. Hope you guys can cop. BTW they are only 59.99 (B grades) i copped 3 pairs with 30% off all for about $136 total.

actually, i think the smallest size i saw as a 6.5 (I KNOW WEIRD!!) but I believe i saw one pair of 8s and a 8.5....sizes are limited. great price!! cheaperthan the pairs i got from the NY store when word got out about the lites several weeks ago.

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

nike factory in gilroy has some kobe lites, they only have sizes 9 to 11 (one pair of 11s i think). I saw one size 12 and thats it. They had several pairs of 10s and a few of the 9.5 and the 9s (approx 3-5 pairs of the 9s and 9.5). This was from Monday, just returned from my trip to SF and got on the computer right quick when i had the chance. Hope you guys can cop. BTW they are only 59.99 (B grades) i copped 3 pairs with 30% off all for about $136 total.

actually, i think the smallest size i saw as a 6.5 (I KNOW WEIRD!!) but I believe i saw one pair of 8s and a 8.5....sizes are limited. great price!! cheaper than the pairs i got from the NY store when word got out about the lites several weeks ago.

Oh man $59.99? Damn I got mine for $95 shipped from Riverhead NY when they first dropped. Man no wonder why Nike made those asia exclusives and theydidn't sell in Asia and they came to US outlets. And they still didn't sell and are now $60. Kobe should have wore them more other than the preseason.USA Ultimates needs to come over to the US outlets.

USA ultimates did come over to the US. Camarillo had them for like 79.99 if i recall correctly. I missed them. Those would have been nice to have though. Butyea, the lites at gilroy were marked only 59.99. I too copped from riverhead when they dropped at the outlets, but just returned the extra sets i got fromgilroy and returned them to my local factory store with my riverhead receipt and copped them basically for 60-30% and got extra pairs cheaper than the totalfrom riverhead. =) now thats a great deal!! turns out to be like $42 something each pair with the 30%. So those who are interested in copping a 9 and 9.5 canhead out to ontario mills for the lites (59.99) but im sure they are gone since the employees there were drooling for the lites when they saw me return them.

NOTE: the ones at gilroy definitely had more apparent cosmetic deficiencies compared to the pairs i got from riverhead. the leather was more "warped"for a lack of a better term. but nevertheless, rummaging through all my sizes, i found the best of the bunch. good luck to those who still need them.

Originally Posted by bak ymmij

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

Anyone know the # for Nike Outlet special orders? I don't think the Air Max1s I want (Grey.White.Pink.Copper) are available in my area... Thanks in advance!

Should be $40 at

Tanger Outlet

Terrell, Texas

972-563-1882

I called yesterday, and they didn't have my size.
frown.gif
Any size8 sightings of the Grey.Pink AM1s?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by typecast3

yeah ! give some j-ville updates!

stay home.

B grade Lebron V's white/navy $100
indifferent.gif
that's all the havethat's new to there stock.

ILLustRAYt wrote:

Anyone know the # for Nike Outlet special orders? I don't think the Air Max1s I want (Grey.White.Pink.Copper) are available in my area... Thanks in advance!

Should be $40 at

Tanger Outlet

Terrell, Texas

972-563-1882

frown.gif
Any size 8 sightings of the Grey.Pink AM1s?
nerd.gif

Try Castle Rock, CO, they had fsr a week or two ago...

riverhead nike factory store 631 639 0706 just got in the black air zoom flight 96's $89 FSR 317980 011, an air neo 360 $79 FSR, the highlighter dunks limegreen and yellow $49 FSR, still got a good size run of the kobe II lites black/grape i think like $79 same price as before, got the transformer boots $49,black/brown stabs $39, some white/brown stabs $39, jordan 12.5 white/blue i think like $89 with FSR i think thats about it. we do phone orders try to not callon weekends please

Originally Posted by denverairforce

ILLustRAYt wrote:

Should be $40 at

Tanger Outlet

Terrell, Texas

972-563-1882

frown.gif
Any size 8 sightings of the Grey.Pink AM1s?
nerd.gif

Try Castle Rock, CO, they had fsr a week or two ago...
Dope. I'll try to contact them tomorrow morning.

Dang, I just called the Castle Rock outlet, and they too didn't have my size 8.
frown.gif
Can anyone direct me to a Size 8 or help me out?
nerd.gif
Please
happy.gif

Dang, I just called the Castle Rock outlet, and they too didn't have my size 8.
frown.gif
Can anyone direct me to a Size 8 or help me out?
nerd.gif
Please
happy.gif
try the Atlantic City, NJ outlet. they had a fsr this past week 7-14

The only AM Lights that I'll ever need. Chicago Premium Outlets in Aurora, IL. $69.99 FSR:

B-Grades, of course.

Hey Blackcat - this was Torrance Ross on Rawthorne - if i see ill cop 4 u - but might not be going back for a while -

Howard Hughes Nordstrom Rack had

- Huarache 2k4 Laser wht/prpl 2x Sz 13 - both i copped for 50 each

- A HELL of a lot of Hydro 3's for $12 for the ones w/o elephant print and $20 for the ones w/ elephant print .

- Kobe Trainers in sz 9 and lower in - wht/ red, wht/burg -$50

- i saw some of those Kobe Trainers in wht/brq brn-aq-blk, the tag said "FTSS" and under the barcode was all "99999999" so im guessingsamples? didnt cop

Back
Top Bottom