Nike Retro Website/Store/Outlet Reports for December 2007!

OUChrisLitt, saw the same thing at Grapevine here in DFW. Had those and the Kobe II for $79, along with about 10 colors of AF25 for $49.

Originally Posted by duke4005

OUChrisLitt, saw the same thing at Grapevine here in DFW. Had those and the Kobe II for $79, along with about 10 colors of AF25 for $49.

I'd be interested to hear if the all-black LeBron IV colorway is on sale for $49 anywhere.

3THAMAN - I know it already past, but I was able to pick up 2 pairs of the blk/wht Sanders Zoom Turfs along with a pair of the Melo 3's for about $42 eachon Black Friday at the local niketown outlet after the 30% discount they had if you spent $100 (or 125?) or more.

After spending almost 2 hours in line to pay, not sure it was really worth it, but heck I was already in line...
smh.gif

Just a heads up guys. Power hour sale Saturday at Nike Factory Stores: 30% off all Lifestyle shoes, i.e. Air Force Ones, Stabs, anything retro basically. Just from 1-3pm. Got the info from my guy in Gurnee, IL.

Gurnee has a huge selection of Air Force Ones compared to any outlet I've been too. Some real nice Premiums, and some Supreme maxes as well. Pretty sweetselection of Jordan clothing as well. Retro 8 shorts with matching OG shirt, grey fleece hoody with Air Jordan on left chest and Flight Club/Jumpman/1985 onback. Regualr $70, now $29.99. Black winter like jacket for $49.99, was $160.00. All Jordan shorts 20% off as well right now.

^Do they take phone orders? The forces I bought from them last week were stolen tonight.

Originally Posted by nikemansince82

Just a heads up guys. Power hour sale Saturday at Nike Factory Stores: 30% off all Lifestyle shoes, i.e. Air Force Ones, Stabs, anything retro basically. Just from 1-3pm. Got the info from my guy in Gurnee, IL.

Gurnee has a huge selection of Air Force Ones compared to any outlet I've been too. Some real nice Premiums, and some Supreme maxes as well. Pretty sweet selection of Jordan clothing as well. Retro 8 shorts with matching OG shirt, grey fleece hoody with Air Jordan on left chest and Flight Club/Jumpman/1985 on back. Regualr $70, now $29.99. Black winter like jacket for $49.99, was $160.00. All Jordan shorts 20% off as well right now.

Thanks for the info. I went to the Nike Factory in Aurora today and picked up some Black AF25s for $50. I had gotten there right about 3. They had somedecent AF1s out there. I started to cop, but I'm loading up on all black kicks for the winter.

12/08/07 Ontario Mills Update as of 5:00pm:
(909) 980-2448

Jordan III Retro (B-Grades) (2 pairs of size 8.5, 1 pair of size 14)

Jordan XX2 (B-Grades) (Sizes 7.5, 8.5, 9, 10.5, 12, 13, 14, 15)

Jordan XI Retro Low (FSR)

Jordan XI Retro Low (FSR)

Jordan 9.5 Team Low (FSR)

Jordan 9.5 Team Low (FSR)

Jordan Jumpman Jeter Vital (Sizes 11-13)

Jordan 9.5 Team (Sizes 10-13)

Jordan High Rise (Sizes 7-11)

Jordan S.U. Trainer (FSR)

Jordan Trunner K.O. (FSR)

LeBron IV (Sizes 7-8, 10-12.5, 16)

LeBron III Low (Sizes 10, 11.5-13)

Air Force 25

Air Force 25

Air Force 25

Air Force 25

Huarache 2K4 Premium (FSR)

Huarache 2K4 Premium (FSR)

Air Force S.T.A.T. (Sizes 7.5, 9.5-10.5, 12)

Air Force 90 Low (FSR)

Limelight (FSR)

Shox Spotlight (FSR)

Shox Spotlight Low (FSR)

Shox Testify (Sizes 9.5-13)

Shox Ups (Sizes 7.5, 10.5, 11.5, 12)

Air Zoom Legend Low (Sizes 8.5-11)

Air Force 90 (Sizes 10-12)

Air Force Max (FSR)

Air Witness (FSR)

Air Witness Low (FSR)

Air Max Transition (Sizes 8, 10.5-13)

Air Max '97 (Sizes 9-12)

Air Max 360 (Sizes 8-11.5)

Air Max '95 360 (Sizes 8.5-12)

Free Trainer 7.0 (Sizes 10-11, 12, 12.5, 17)

Air Zoom Dunkesto (FSR)

Air Max TL 2.5 (FSR)

Air Max Plus (FSR) (Saw the same ones but leather at Foot Locker for $55.00)

Air Max 180 '96 (FSR)

Women's Air Zoom Moire + (FSR)

They also had scattered pairs of LeBron IV White/White along the hash wall. Two or three different Air Stabs for $49.99 (FSR on each). FSR on Black/Black AirForce 1's for $74.99. FSR on Black/Black Air Force 1 Mids for $79.99.

Oh yeah, and saw these at Marshall's:
roll.gif

^Only scattered sizes of the Kobe II's along the wall. I only saw a size 9 and 14. There was also a Kobe II ID one (Black/Green) but it had"Rebecca" on the straps and the number "00." Haha these guys swore it was Rebecca Lobo's signature shoe. No Kobe gear except for abrown hooded windbreaker jacket that was like a size xxl.

Great update swoosh. Question do they look at you funny while you take pictures? I never can because camarillo outlet workes watch like you like a hawk.

^Haha yeah sometimes. That's why I try to take pictures when there's no employees around. Last time they said that I wasn't allowed to take anypictures inside the store because I could use them to make fakes.

i broke down and bought a pair of AF25's (white/gold). sizes r going fast, so hurry if u want them! $50 is a steal for these

Originally Posted by SW00SHnSTRIPES

^Only scattered sizes of the Kobe II's along the wall. I only saw a size 9 and 14. There was also a Kobe II ID one (Black/Green) but it had "Rebecca" on the straps and the number "00." Haha these guys swore it was Rebecca Lobo's signature shoe. No Kobe gear except for a brown hooded windbreaker jacket that was like a size xxl.
Thanks.

I never can because camarillo outlet workes watch like you like a hawk.

True. Can I have an update with that? you know I always ask.

Nice update Swoosh. I hope the XI lows drop to $50, in that case id take a few more pairs.

III are nice ill be waiting for those too, hopefully Camarillo gets em.

Those fake af1 lows could have easily been returned by a customer (knowing they had fakes) they prolly didnt carry em in the first place.

SWOOSH - great update, much thanks!!

for anyone who may know - can we expect the same sort of inventory at WOODBURY?

has anyone been to woodbury recently?

Back
Top Bottom