Nike Retro Website/Store/Outlet Reports for December 2007!

Originally Posted by SW00SHnSTRIPES

^Haha yeah sometimes. That's why I try to take pictures when there's no employees around. Last time they said that I wasn't allowed to take any pictures inside the store because I could use them to make fakes.
That's entirely ludicrous. I've been hassled by hourly employees on a few occasions however they quickly folded once I flexed a littleknowledge of my rights. Calmly explain to the worker that there is no possible way they can legitimately assert that taking photos of a subject in PUBLIC VIEWinfringes on the company's trade secrets.

If they still have problems, ask to speak with their manager. They will leave you alone after this...

Thanks for the update, Swoosh! Excellent as always!

taking pictures in the store is technically not allowed. Its private property, they have every right from stopping you from taking pictures of their stuff.However, if you are outside on the streets in public property and can zoom all the way into the store, then they cannot stop you there.

I am not against taking the pictures but just informing those before they get into serious conflicts and escalating into something that can easily be avoided.

restock on takashi and blazer shogos....got mad stuff comming in this week.

got half of our shipment of mf dooms.....everything is at our store Secret Society 47-09 91 Place, Elmhurst NY 11373 718-271-1600

or shop online at ....

www.kickzstore.com

coupon for 10% for NTers good till December 30, 2008 Use coupon code = WTOYT262618

and 25% for NTers at store only on ALL clothing just mention you are a NT member and would liek to get 25% off clothing..

Originally Posted by purpleTc

taking pictures in the store is technically not allowed. Its private property, they have every right from stopping you from taking pictures of their stuff. However, if you are outside on the streets in public property and can zoom all the way into the store, then they cannot stop you there.

I am not against taking the pictures but just informing those before they get into serious conflicts and escalating into something that can easily be avoided.
If they don't clearly forbid it at the entrance of the store where it is visible to all, they cannot disallow it. It's kind of like a concert,sporting event, or museum. Although the store (or any of the aforementioned places I described) is technically the private property of Nike, the public isallowed to enter the store without this being considered trespassing. If you are not taking the photos for commercial gain, you cannot legally be forbiddenfrom taking the images. The other issue here is if the photos will expose trade secrets of the company that may thereby restrict the commercial gains theoriginating company could achieve. This sort of stems from Due Process Clause of the Fourth Amendment to the US Constitution. Basically, you cannot bedeprived of life, liberty, or (in this case) property without due process of law. Likewise, private property (even intellectual) cannot be used publiclywithout just compensation. The allegation that you can use photos of a shoe to produce fakes and thereby rob Nike of profit is thereby laughable. Any photoyou take of a shoe cannot still be considered the private intellectual property of Nike, not when they are showcased publicly, in the store, online, onpeople's feet, etc.

Now, if I were to take photos of Nike's manufacturing equipment, molds, presses, etc., that would most definitely be considered Nike's intellectualproperty.

Hopefully that clears some of it up. I'm sure if you search FindLaw.com or something, you can find a USSC precedent on this.

Woodbury Commons, NY

Nike Footscape Woven - Grey/Pink FSR 39.99

tried them on, way too comfortable to pass up. Kinda was feeling how they looked on my feet too. First pair of wovens, chea.

OUChris, I am going by the Allen Outlet and Grapevine Today, I will checka nd let you know about those all blacks.

Originally Posted by clean sole

Originally Posted by purpleTc

taking pictures in the store is technically not allowed. Its private property, they have every right from stopping you from taking pictures of their stuff. However, if you are outside on the streets in public property and can zoom all the way into the store, then they cannot stop you there.

If they don't clearly forbid it at the entrance of the store where it is visible to all, they cannot disallow it. It's kind of like a concert, sporting event, or museum. Although the store (or any of the aforementioned places I described) is technically the private property of Nike, the public is allowed to enter the store without this being considered trespassing. If you are not taking the photos for commercial gain, you cannot legally be forbidden from taking the images. The other issue here is if the photos will expose trade secrets of the company that may thereby restrict the commercial gains the originating company could achieve. This sort of stems from Due Process Clause of the Fourth Amendment to the US Constitution. Basically, you cannot be deprived of life, liberty, or (in this case) property without due process of law. Likewise, private property (even intellectual) cannot be used publicly without just compensation. The allegation that you can use photos of a shoe to produce fakes and thereby rob Nike of profit is thereby laughable. Any photo you take of a shoe cannot still be considered the private intellectual property of Nike, not when they are showcased publicly, in the store, online, on people's feet, etc.

Now, if I were to take photos of Nike's manufacturing equipment, molds, presses, etc., that would most definitely be considered Nike's intellectual property.

Hopefully that clears some of it up. I'm sure if you search FindLaw.com or something, you can find a USSC precedent on this.
Thanks for taking the time to s-p-e-l-l it out for 'em!

Yea, those aren't the Takashi's on Utility Board Supply...those are the new dunks for December...if you check the colorways, you'll notice it isthe same as one on active and they're not the same as the Takashi's

Originally Posted by Frsh2Dth14

Yea, those aren't the Takashi's on Utility Board Supply...those are the new dunks for December...if you check the colorways, you'll notice it is the same as one on active and they're not the same as the Takashi's
damn you're probably right.. ordered it yesterday but mine says black/metallic silver on my order form. forgot the takashi's are"premium" so the retail probably wasn't 74.99. called and it was too late to cancel my order.

my b homies
frown.gif

Does Ontario Mills ship out of state? i want those lebron IVs \

Also, anyone been over to Woodbury Commons lately? any updates as to what they have..

More "Power Hours" this weekend at the Nike Factory Stores. 30% off all men's lifestyle footwear from 1pm-3pm Sunday. Got the info from a guyat Gurnee Mills. Plan to pick up all grey ( not silver ) Stabs, some AF1 Premiums from the city packs, and some navy blue Air Force Max Barkleys.

Originally Posted by nikemansince82

More "Power Hours" this weekend at the Nike Factory Stores. 30% off all men's lifestyle footwear from 1pm-3pm Sunday. Got the info from a guy at Gurnee Mills. Plan to pick up all grey ( not silver ) Stabs, some AF1 Premiums from the city packs, and some navy blue Air Force Max Barkleys.
is that the only power hour or are there more?

Originally Posted by dirtyxcanto

More "Power Hours" this weekend at the Nike Factory Stores. 30% off all men's lifestyle footwear from 1pm-3pm Sunday. Got the info from a guy at Gurnee Mills. Plan to pick up all grey ( not silver ) Stabs, some AF1 Premiums from the city packs, and some navy blue Air Force Max Barkleys.
is that the only power hour or are there more?

By the way, how much are those Stabs? I assume you're talking about these?

Originally Posted by ISRAEL5EKLA

I never can because camarillo outlet workes watch like you like a hawk.
True. Can I have an update with that? you know I always ask.

Nice update Swoosh. I hope the XI lows drop to $50, in that case id take a few more pairs.

III are nice ill be waiting for those too, hopefully Camarillo gets em.

Those fake af1 lows could have easily been returned by a customer (knowing they had fakes) they prolly didnt carry em in the first place.

Damn I just noticed that my spelling was horrible! LOL I will swing by camarillo next week.

siksee - thanks for the update. would you be able to let us know what else woodbury has?

My wife is gonna kill me once again becuz we will be headin out to Aurora once again, actually I'll make this a solo trip to avoid the complainingsince we both gotta go Christmas shopping anyway. Thanks for the info as I will be pickin up some AF1s mos def
pimp.gif

Yep. Those are the footscapes.

Sorry, don't remember exactly everything else woodbury had. Top of my head:

All black Lebron IV FSR

green camo moires FSR

Nothing else really caught my eye.

Back
Top Bottom