Nike Retro Website/Store/Outlet Reports for March 2008!

Originally Posted by bak ymmij

Customer Service said there was Kobe II Orcas Size 9 at Sawgrass Mills, FL 954-837-0329

Someone might want them.

ordered them from there. B-grades although I don't see anything wrong with them.

2djt1rk.jpg

Originally Posted by Rap Sizzle

Originally Posted by bak ymmij

Customer Service said there was Kobe II Orcas Size 9 at Sawgrass Mills, FL 954-837-0329

Someone might want them.

ordered them from there. B-grades although I don't see anything wrong with them.

2djt1rk.jpg

yeah we still have these at my store(sawgrass). just call-in.

Hi all...
Just visited the great mall outlet as of 2:00pm 2/28/08
Lebron V white/navy FSR 99.99
Lebron V white/gold FSR 99.99
Lebron V black/red forgot the sz 79.99
Neon 95 inspired ZOOM TRE FSR 39.99 (coped one for 43.29 out the door)
Air Max 95 white/black/green FSR 79.99

and nuthing else is new....hope this help!

I called 2 times last week about the orcas. First time I ask if I can have them shipped to me his response "to your house or your store", I say to myhouse, his response "I don't think we can do that, let me ask my manager", five seconds after he puts me on hold another employee says "wedon't have them" then hangs up.

Next time I ask for the manager, I give the style number, he says 'let me check our inventory, i'll take down your number and give you a callback." Never got a call back so I gave up.

Guess I have to go to eBay.

Are there any coupons for Nike Outlets.
I think I'm going to the Gilroy outlet tommorow.

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

^^^Same here any coupons? I'm going to the Vegas Outlet, next weekend. I will post pics.

just got my 30% off coupon in the mail. its 30% off all clearance items...or 30% off any 100.00 worth of purchases basically. i dont know how to get on theirmailing list but I got mine in the mail shortly after i ordered some shoes from my outlet shipped the other day.

^ sucks Jeffersonville doesn't have anything, I went there today. Last week they had low wht/blue XI's about 50 pairs those are all gone, the BW'sposted a few pages all gone, all the Lebron IV's are gone in good sizes those would have be $35 too.

I did pick up 2 pairs of WMNS White/Gold Blazers for $29.99 today there pretty nice.

if you guys go to the outlet. theres stacks of the 30% coupons by the register. i grabbed like 20 yesterday (its that easy)

anybody willing to hook me up with a few of those coupons. I've went to my nike factory store several times and I could not find them any where and none ofthe employees acted like they knew what i was talking about. I can pay postage and paypal fees if needed. If anybody can help me out I would appreciate it

Originally Posted by NIMO007

^^^Same here any coupons? I'm going to the Vegas Outlet, next weekend. I will post pics.

Please post results of the Vegas outlet, I'm going out there next Sunday and will be there until Wednesday. I've never been, anybody know if theoutlet is easy to get to from the strip? Do I need to rent a car? I wasn't planning on it... Thanks.

Originally Posted by denverairforce

Originally Posted by NIMO007

Please post results of the Vegas outlet, I'm going out there next Sunday and will be there until Wednesday. I've never been, anybody know if the outlet is easy to get to from the strip? Do I need to rent a car? I wasn't planning on it... Thanks.

Plan on taking a taxi. I wouldn't consider walking from the strip.

Back
Top Bottom