Nike Retro Website/Store/Outlet Reports for March 2008!

Kobe air force one's are at this one outlet I forget the name but the number is 262-857-7333 price $129.99

I wouldn't mind some China Vs, any info?

Also anyone have the Nike Special Orders number? Can't find it anywhere.

Originally Posted by thacamel

Another 10/25/30% off coupon at the Nike Outlets starting 4/4-4/20. Just got the coupon today
What's the details on this? Do you have to spend a certain amount to get 30% or something? Can you scan and post in the coupon thread? Muchappreciated.

Jeffersonville, Ohio 740.948.9244

Nike Air Classic Bw $35 (B Grades)
oaqglx.jpg

2afncls.jpg

Zoom Turf Training (Barry Sanders) Wht/Navy $39.99
339ktcl.jpg

Tucson, AZ 520.498.0169

DTRT Spi'Zike $129.99
1z6v79s.jpg

China LeBron Vs anyone?

Some decent stuff in Concord Mills (Charlotte)

Zoom BB in that White/Light Blue colorway and the Grey/Orange one -- $69.99 pretty sure FSR
Black/Red LeBron V 79.99, pretty close to FSR, but shelf only looked half full. Going fast on a busy day.

They had some Air Max 95 that was mostly white, with like blue and green, and the toe cap was reflective, for $79.99, too. (Sorry, horrible description)

^speaking of special orders. dont you hate how they try to make small talk? i know its good customer service but i wanna tell them "just look for my damnshoes!" lol

one time i called looking for the orlando penny Is and the guy asks...

"so, is penny hardaway your favorite player?"

my response...

"yeah 12 years ago"
roll.gif

Anyone been to Michigan City, IN outlet lately? Going there this week and wanted to know if they had anything to look forward to.

^

Where are you from?

Im from South Bend (45 Mins away) but haven't been there in months. Would you mind updating after you get back?

I'm from Lafayette, but it is actually my wife that is going up there this week, so I don't think I'll be able to do a report.
I just wanted to know if they have anything good so I can have her pick something up for me.

Tannersville, PA outlet notables

$29.99
55eb_1.JPG

$29.99
2f3d_1.JPG

$39.99
chapter-ex_1978_2430686

$39.99
91fa_1.JPG

$39.99
16402171_z.jpg

$59.99

$79.99
317253001.JPG

seemed like a fsr for everything except the vandals which seemed to be almost a fsr

also, there was a couple of pairs of black/grey dunks on the hash wall for $39.99...i know i saw size 8...they had a woven side panel and a speckled outsole

Anyone around the southern Wisconsin are that has any updates from Johnson Creek or the Tanger Outlet in the Dells? Probably gonna make a trip to one of themsoon.

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

dont you hate how they try to make small talk?

nope. i actually like it.
they are the ones more willing to help and find you a good pair and etc...
happy.gif

I agree, these people go out of their way to help you out, you should be grateful. I was really appreciative of the good attitude and willingness to helpthe last time I called an out of state outlet for mail order. Folks were really cool about it all.

norim21 you might want to check your local ross i picked up a pair of total 90 laser and 2 pair of mercurial vapors for no more than $50 all together!

Originally Posted by Mw2889

Originally Posted by fLiGhT8

^speaking of special orders. dont you hate how they try to make small talk?

I hate that.

i agree but the worst is when you call there nike 800 number and the person on the phone asks if you collect shoes
just give me the info i need and endthe damn call
mad.gif

Originally Posted by StrongMind3

^^^its different for each store...there isnt a set day that an outlet gets a shipment in.

my guy at the sevierville TN store said that they get new stuff every day. i just wish there was a better way to know what was where.

Have the white/red More Uptempos hit some outlets or how come there's so many on the 'bay without boxes?

c3fe_1.JPG

(Pic stolen from some seller.)

this is for my dude out in Denver.....

Stopped by the Silverthorne Outlet on Saturday and it was garbage. Nothing major at all. Hash wall, at least in sz. 9 wasn't great either. Had PlayerForces for 89 and Supreme Forces for 129.99. Not much to speak of gear wise either.

Originally Posted by jockehellgren

Have the white/red More Uptempos hit some outlets or how come there's so many on the 'bay without boxes?

c3fe_1.JPG

(Pic stolen from some seller.)

Those hit outlets a while ago. I think they were going for $49.99. They are currently at some Ross Dress For Less stores for $29.99. That's probably whythey don't come with a box on eBay.

Does anyone know the name of the outlet near Destin Florida? is there one there and any updates? thank you very much.

Back
Top Bottom