Nike Roshe Run: An Iconic Shoe?

any difference in the MENS and WOMENS besides difference in size?

cant find MENS anywhere but i can find WOMENS online....

i wantz a pair now!

go up 1.5 sz to convert

some of the womens pairs have different mesh other than that no....

Roshes are great and all , but calling them iconic may be taking it a lul too far. Shoes have been out less than a year man... perfect shoe for summer though, but not sure how they'll do once the temp drops.

When cold weather sets in these will be in the closet for most people.

Have yall seen the 2013 versions? If they do this to them they definately wont be iconic. I hate when they put the swoosh on the toe 
mean.gif

Have yall seen the 2013 versions? If they do this to them they definately wont be iconic. I hate when they put the swoosh on the toe :smh:

:lol:
Simplicity is one of the two things the shoe has going for it and Nike made it busy and uglier.

Last edited:
Nike Free 3.0 V2's are more comfortable than Roshe Runs. But the Roshe Runs overall look is like the San Francisco 49ers= well-balanced

i own a pair. There's no way these are touching any classic shoe after this little time they were out. Once those '13 pairs drop with the swoosh on the toe, any hopes of these being instant classics are gonna be shattered.

Last edited:
Are Roshe a huge/widely released sneaker? I mean are they as mass produced as say Free Runs where they occupy regular shoe stores like Footlocker, Finishline, Champs, etc...?

i haven't seen these at retail at all. hell, I've only seen these in pics online. can't be iconic, if it's not freely available / ubiquitous like AF1's or J's.

Are Roshe a huge/widely released sneaker? I mean are they as mass produced as say Free Runs where they occupy regular shoe stores like Footlocker, Finishline, Champs, etc...?

i haven't seen these at retail at all. hell, I've only seen these in pics online. can't be iconic, if it's not freely available / ubiquitous like AF1's or J's.

Why not?

Every colorway that drops seem to sell out.

They're not very "limited". You can buy them online at places like Zappos, or the Nike Store itself.

Last edited:
Any places to buy online? I couldn't find them at Zappos and on the Nike store they're only selling them in women's.

Have yall seen the 2013 versions? If they do this to them they definately wont be iconic. I hate when they put the swoosh on the toe :smh:

I like it. But I guess Im in the minority. I didnt buy roshes because they were simplistic. I kinda wished there was more going on in the shoe

Why not?

They're not very "limited". You can buy them online at places like Zappos, or the Nike Store itself.

What stores are they selling out at? I'd just love to see these in real life (maybe try them on) somewhere without having to go into a specialty fashion / sneakerhead store in the city. In the suburbs? Foot Locker? Champs? Finish Line? Foot Action? even on Eastbay? Sports Authority? Modell's? ****'s? Road Runner Sports?

I don't want to buy a shoe online on hype alone . . .

I always thought these shoes were extremely ugly when they first came out and sat on shelves. Then I started seeing people wear them. These shoes look MUCH better on feet.

I wonder if the 2013 Roshe runs will have the same sales... o_O

Definitely not iconic, but for what it is, it's a great shoe. Super comfortable and a decent retail price.
I would not run, work out, or do anything but chill in them. So comfy though, I had to pick pairs up for my family.

Last edited:
Why not?

What stores are they selling out at? I'd just love to see these in real life (maybe try them on) somewhere without having to go into a specialty fashion / sneakerhead store in the city. In the suburbs? Foot Locker? Champs? Finish Line? Foot Action? even on Eastbay? Sports Authority? Modell's? ****'s? Road Runner Sports?

I don't want to buy a shoe online on hype alone . . .

I know Nordstrom Rack has them. But they might be gone by now.

Back
Top Bottom