Nike Roshe Run: An Iconic Shoe?

Horrendous looking shoe. My goodness. You new-school collectors.
laugh.gif
New school collectors? Try again.

I started buying shoes in 1998.
grin.gif
i started buying in 93

Do things like inflation, rise in cost of labor and shipping mean anything to you? Obviously they don't which is why you keep referring to hype.

Cmon mannn we really blamin this on inflation, etc when they can release kobes, durants, and hyperdunks( which looks like a monster on court) for around 130? You've gotta be blind if you don't think hype plays a factor. Same reason why they danglin $300 Brons in front of y'all and there will be plenty of biters. Not to mention how it affects the reseller business. I'm done.

Guaranteed if there was a limited release USA Bron release Roshes alot of people would be talkin different..

Cmon mannn we really blamin this on inflation, etc when they can release kobes, durants, and hyperdunks( which looks like a monster on court) for around 130? You've gotta be blind if you don't think hype plays a factor. Same reason why they danglin $300 Brons in front of y'all and there will be plenty of biters. Not to mention how it affects the reseller business. I'm done.
Guaranteed if there was a limited release USA Bron release Roshes alot of people would be talkin different..
Good because you were saying a lot of nothing. All you did was overestimate the influence of the very, very small sneaker community.

Once you try a pair on you are hooked. So comfortable!  Needs a little more time to reach a iconic level, but by the looks of it they are on their way!

i agree with the fad thing...definitely not an 'iconic' shoe
for some reason, that midsole looks ridiculously large. i'm not with the 4 inches of foam thing.
I thought the same thing about the midsole looking so damn thick but i guess the designer was trying to create a shoe combining the midsole and sole into one. Wasnt feeling that thick sole until I tried a pair on... Wow! They are so comfy, that I dont care about that anymore. Lol.

Anybody exercise in these or are they more of a trendy shoe for looks?

seems more trendy / hipster to me. i'll lump this in the same category as skinny jeans and scarves and snapbacks.

Last edited:
I can always count on General to hate :lol:

I have a few pairs & love them. Not too many shoes on the market compare in the comfort department with these. As far as looks go, different strokes I guess.

Keep on hatin guys, more for the people who actually want them when the hype dies down.

Why are you guys offended? It's posted on general to get peoples opinion and when some disagree on your views it is hating? You don't want varying opinions on the shoe, then I suggest sticking to the official Roshe thread in the Nike forum.

Again this is general forum, probably the most diverse forum on NT so you'll get lots of different opinions. It isn't "hating" if people simply have a different opinion.

Last edited:
most of the posts are saying they don't like the shoe, don't get the hype of it, etc.  so all i'm saying is all i'm saying.  keep on hatin so maybe the hype will die down and people that actually want these shoes can get it again?  as you know it's sold out every where...

I'd like to own a pair...But I don't know if I could justify buying them with that price.

Anyone know where I can pick up a pair ? Ive been looking and cant find any..

thanks

anyone want my red pair with a grey swoosh sz 11? they r just too loud for me and I dont think i can pull them off

Back
Top Bottom