Nike Roshe Run: An Iconic Shoe?

I love my pairs...but I hate that the soles get so dirty quickly >:

I don't know about iconic, but i want a pair of the blacks, iguanas and these
tumblr_m7r3i05mbm1qzcnd7o1_1280.jpg

Not getting $%^^ tho smh. I need a store with a nikesportwear account here in D.R. lol

most of the posts are saying they don't like the shoe, don't get the hype of it, etc.  so all i'm saying is all i'm saying.  keep on hatin so maybe the hype will die down and people that actually want these shoes can get it again?  as you know it's sold out every where...
You're getting real defensive over a pair of sneakers though. The idea of hating because people "don't like the shoe, don't get the hype of it" is ridiculous, they're not for everyone. I think Foams are were and always will be awful and literally wouldn't wear them for free but it's not "hate" just my opinion.

BTW, I have a pair of Calypsos that I ordered on 3/30 (returned the anthracite/cyber pair I ordered) and I like them but...they're just sneakers.

People want to make sneakers bigger than what they are now and a lot of it is exactly what Nike wants. You're feeding the machine when you line up for sneakers, pay 2-4x retail, call 6 month old releases iconic, etc.

Wanted a pair. But not willing to pay over retail nor hunt for them extensively. If they become more widely available I'll cop.

You're getting real defensive over a pair of sneakers though. The idea of hating because people "don't like the shoe, don't get the hype of it" is ridiculous, they're not for everyone. I think Foams are were and always will be awful and literally wouldn't wear them for free but it's not "hate" just my opinion.
BTW, I have a pair of Calypsos that I ordered on 3/30 (returned the anthracite/cyber pair I ordered) and I like them but...they're just sneakers.
People want to make sneakers bigger than what they are now and a lot of it is exactly what Nike wants. You're feeding the machine when you line up for sneakers, pay 2-4x retail, call 6 month old releases iconic, etc.

I still don't understand how you think I am getting defensive. Oh well

For some reason my gf just told me that she believes in "half birthdays" and she asked me what size shoe I am. She knows I've been talking about getting a pair of Roshe Runs, lets hope she's a good GF and gets me a pair... :smokin

Nice chill summer shoe. Not the most comfy though. If these had air in the soles they would be sweet. Don't even think about doing any physical activity in them, not worth your ankles.

They Look Pretty Cool And Some Of The Colors Nike Is Dropping Making Me Want To Buy A Pair Soon But From The Look Of Them They Look Comfortable...

iconic? too much....it's a great sneaker that is adored in our community...it's nice to have a great sneaker not fueled by hype, gimmick, or an athlete

any difference in the MENS and WOMENS besides difference in size?

cant find MENS anywhere but i can find WOMENS online....

i wantz a pair now!

Roshes are great and all , but calling them iconic may be taking it a lul too far. Shoes have been out less than a year man... perfect shoe for summer though, but not sure how they'll do once the temp drops.

Back
Top Bottom