Nike Roshe Run ID Thread Hitting NDC 4/8 Confirmed Price $110/$120(Premium)

# of Roshes you plan to ID?

• 1-2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3-5

• 7+

• Total voters
Nike ID will force to stop accepting orders as soon this go live, cant imagine the surge of Nike roshe ID orders.

In. All the different possibilities 
smokin.gif

What's the first roshe you're going to make providing the options are available? Mine would be a dunkman inspired cw, superman inspired cw, or a platinum yeezy inspired cw :pimp: :smh: :lol:

Nike ID will force to stop accepting orders as soon this go live, cant imagine the surge of Nike roshe ID orders.

Have they ever did that before?

I don't think so, but they have sold out of options before.

I remember the LeBron X ID sold out of that teal upper because everyone was imitating that damn South Beach colorway.

I just might be going with one of Dylan's first concepts to the far right if Nike doesn't make this cw anytime soon, of course if this is possible, but I don't see why not. Always been a sucker for grey, casual sneakers. Boring I know, but classy..

View media item 345311

I hope Niketown nyc has some exclusive options, they did for last yr lebrons. $115 tho?!

All i need is all white mesh. Possibilities are endless. White mesh, red sole & blue laces = Dominican Roshes

Hopefully they make the prism option available for men....dope as **** imo

I just might be going with one of Dylan's first concepts to the far right if Nike doesn't make this cw anytime soon, of course if this is possible, but I don't see why not. Always been a sucker for grey, casual sneakers. Boring I know, but classy..

View media item 345311

With the love I've had for these since that interview surfaced, I would follow you closely. I was more than a bit disappointed they did not come out with the Iguanas.

What's the first roshe you're going to make providing the options are available? Mine would be a dunkman inspired cw, superman inspired cw, or a platinum yeezy inspired cw :pimp: :smh: :lol:

Been trying to get a hold of you. You bailing or what? Hit me up on aim.

All white og mesh
Red swoosh & guts
blk sole

Can someone find that blank that was posted :nerd:

With the love I've had for these since that interview surfaced, I would follow you closely. I was more than a bit disappointed they did not come out with the Iguanas.

You mean the ones to the far left? Idk man, too much see thru going on.

my first pair is gonna be a lebron 9 south beach cw, second will be a nike sb unkle cw, and lastly maybe a knicks remix

You mean the ones to the far left? Idk man, too much see thru going on.

The mesh that was released could not have turned out anymore perfect

BUT if iggys released w/ blk liner n laces :pimp:

^^^^ayotayo, I'm feeling those maroons. Would like em better with a darker swoosh though. NICE

Sorta like the cybers, instead with a light orange sole.

View media item 345447

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom