Nike Roshe Run ID Thread Hitting NDC 4/8 Confirmed Price $110/$120(Premium)

# of Roshes you plan to ID?

• 1-2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3-5

• 7+

• Total voters
I'm a huge fan of the Asia Premium pack and never got my hands on any of them, so if there is an option with similar material I'll definitely go for it!

Then I need one with OG mesh as well, I've always loved black and red, but maybe it will look too similar to my sirens?

Lol I would make Cybers and Sirens simply for the fact I just recently got into Roshe's and missed out on them when they first released. But I'd probably play around with different colors for the swoosh!

I don't think so, but they have sold out of options before.

I remember the LeBron X ID sold out of that teal upper because everyone was imitating that damn South Beach colorway.

IIRC they had to stop/slow down on orders with the Metropop 180s, AF1s, and AM1s.

If we can make a mint or platinum yeezy colorway (non-FB :wow: :wow: :wow:)

Last edited:
I feel I might be the only one upset about the possible price for the IDs. It's entirely understandable, but for a cheaper shoe such as the Roshes I'm hoping for less of a price increase, but coming from Nike, I doubt it. ID is definitely where I'll be at though, a lot of the recent Roshe colorways/styles didn't really cut it for me.

dont know if I'm in for this yet since I feel like the color combos aren't as complex as some other ID shoes.I wouldn't be surprised if I probably change my mind when this actually drops.

There's a Summer drop that's almost the exact same color blocking except that it has white eyelets. It's Team Red but if you're familiar with that color it's essentially Maroon
Can we assume this will be the same blocking for the other similarly-named colorways?

511881-310 Gamma Green/Sail

511881-411 Blue Hero/Sail

511881-610 Team Red/Sail

Thanks again for all the info, man. We all truly appreciate it.

Would be very awesome of Nike to open up the color spectrum on this ID. I'm curious to see the details them allow you to color. Should be pretty damn fun!

April 8 is THE CONFIRMED DATE. I've posted this in the roshe thread a few times guess no one believes me huh

April 8 is THE CONFIRMED DATE. I've posted this in the roshe thread a few times guess no one believes me huh
It seems highly unlikely at this point. Nike nows how to hype a shoe. They would've been putting out teasers by now if it was ready to go live in 5 days.

Ok. Don't believe an employee lol who's seen it with their own eyes. Unless they last minute push back like they did the lebron x elite, April 8 is the date. Why would I lie?

Why do they need to hype up an ID shoe? Not like its going anywhere. They hype themselves up when they drop.

Can we assume this will be the same blocking for the other similarly-named colorways?

511881-310 Gamma Green/Sail
511881-411 Blue Hero/Sail
511881-610 Team Red/Sail

Thanks again for all the info, man. We all truly appreciate it.

That's correct & that Blue Hero is definitely a nice look for the summertime also

Last edited:
It seems highly unlikely at this point. Nike nows how to hype a shoe. They would've been putting out teasers by now if it was ready to go live in 5 days.
Not necessarily. In the past, stuff has been announced just a couple days before it's gone live. 

If we don't hear anything by friday, I'd assume it's pushed back, but we'll have to wait and see.

There's a Summer drop that's almost the exact same color blocking except that it has white eyelets. It's Team Red but if you're familiar with that color it's essentially Maroon
sick.gif
eek.gif
happy.gif

Thank you for the heads up bro!

So what are some colors you guys got for ID as far as ideas go? I'm thinking an all white or all volt would be tight

Back
Top Bottom