Nike Roshe Run ID Thread Hitting NDC 4/8 Confirmed Price $110/$120(Premium)

# of Roshes you plan to ID?

• 1-2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3-5

• 7+

• Total voters
subscribing to thread.

i really hope there's a speckled sole option.  a volt upper mesh with white sole would be perfect, too.

i know it's a minor detail, but i love the colored insoles.  really hope those will be customizable

It literally blows my mind that some people in here admit they are Nike employees, and are personally leaking confidential internal info... Hopefully y'all dont get caught, it's not THAT hard to find out your name.

With that out of the way, these might be one of the most anticipated iD releases in a while, cant wait!

i cant tell if i read it here or the regular roshe thread, but whoever said it is right.  people are skeptical about it releasing april 8 because there has been no buzz about it from nike.. but someone said that other shoes pop up on iD all the time without notice, so i don't see as to why these wouldn't pop up without notice.  like someone else said, it's not like iD basketball shoes where they feel the need to let the masses know

I bet this will be one of the most ID'd shoes especially the first day since the price is low for IDs and the shoe now has a huge following. If i can put somethign together i like and got the funds i know ill pull the trigger and can easily see myself getting 5 pairs of these for summer instead of other releases just because of how much i know ill wear them

one promising thing, also, is that we don't really have to worry about the shape of these coming out of iD (i hope) with just mesh and a sole; unlike the am1's coming out with some funky shapes sometimes

I'm dreaming of a coke white roshe. All white. Everything.

Drool.
I'm aiming for my first ID to be the exact opposite and "murder" everything out black. LOL

All black everything in the OG mesh is what I've been waiting for! Then the subsequent variant off that for me will be all black uppers with a yellow sole. 
smokin.gif

I'm aiming for my first ID to be the exact opposite and "murder" everything out black. LOL

All black everything in the OG mesh is what I've been waiting for! Then the subsequent variant off that for me will be all black uppers with a yellow sole. 
smokin.gif
l feel it! I'm excited to see who goes with the monochromatic Roshe. I wanna see all red and all mint colored. Too dope.

I really doubt they would have gum bottoms. The materials are totally different, roshes always having foam sole, and then to have a heavy rubber sole? Doesnt seem likely

Well this is refreshing information. This is one shoe I find worth an ID.

Last edited:
Somebody should PS a pair of Roshes to look like the Grinch Kobe's. I feel like I've already seen something like that floating around somewhere.

Back
Top Bottom