Nike Roshe Run ID Thread Hitting NDC 4/8 Confirmed Price $110/$120(Premium)

# of Roshes you plan to ID?

• 1-2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3-5

• 7+

• Total voters
Just got this email from Nike that my Roshe iD's are in build process. I wonder if they will come out quicker than other Nike iDs. 

I ordered around 4PM EST Sunday 4/7 
[table][tr][td]
Dear 

Good news! We´ve started building your customized design, so all that´s left for you to do is sit back and relax. We´ll let you know when your order has been completed and shipped. In the meantime, like NIKEiD on Facebook  to learn about upcoming launches and our latest innovations.

If you have multiple items in your order, you might receive this email again as we may have started building some items before others.

Sincerely,
The NIKEiD Team
[/td][/tr][/table]

Really dope ideas in here. Not a huge fan of the suede hopefully my local Nike store get some samples in so I can see in person.

Finally pulled the trigger on 4 ID's. Pastel, Platinum Yeezy's, Volt, and Christmas colorways. Shout out to my man who always holds me down on Swoosh. :pimp: :pimp:

[COLOR=#red]I think that Arctic Green is being slept on hard. It's basically Mint and it's definitely the most versatile sole option if you're stepping away from the traditional Grey or Sail. Each ID I've ordered has had an Arctic Green sole. If I knew I could get those crazy prices people have been paying for Calypsos in time before Swoosh discount goes off I'd def move my OG Calypso, make a Calypso Lite with the Arctic sole and scoop 2 or 3 more IDs also.

The colors aren't home runs by any means but I think you can make some really nice, distinct mockups if you just take some time to play around or have a good inspiration (this thread def shows the inspiration potential lol).

View media item 357871

Obviously not the same color but these give me a Kobe Grinch vibe. I've never painted a shoe but I think a red/black mix speckle/splatter midsole would really complement it well (wouldn't mind a PS assist lol) I have a few days to simmer on it...[/COLOR]

Last edited:
[COLOR=#red]I think that Arctic Green is being slept on hard. It's basically Mint and it's definitely the most versatile sole option if you're stepping away from the traditional Grey or Sail. Each ID I've ordered has had an Arctic Green sole. If I knew I could get those crazy prices people have been paying for Calypsos in time before Swoosh discount goes off I'd def move my OG Calypso, make a Calypso Lite with the Arctic sole and scoop 2 or 3 more IDs also.

The colors aren't home runs by any means but I think you can make some really nice, distinct mockups if you just take some time to play around or have a good inspiration (this thread def shows the inspiration potential lol).

View media item 357871

Obviously not the same color but these give me a Kobe Grinch vibe. I've never painted a shoe but I think a red/black mix speckle/splatter midsole would really complement it well (wouldn't mind a PS assist lol) I have a few days to simmer on it...[/COLOR]

What have you iD'ed so far? I'd like to see your ideas concepts.

What have you iD'ed so far? I'd like to see your ideas concepts.

These are the ones I either have actually ordered or ones that I'm close to pulling the trigger on. I have to picture how they'll actually look in real life with two shoes, with jeans, camo shorts, tee & shades etc. in order for me to step outside my comfort zone. But I still have to keep it to how I'd actually like em if they were a stock NIke design. I guess it's obvious I'm a big fan of the Arctic Green sole lol

Hornets

View media item 354466
Yeezy

View media item 357924
Bulls

View media item 357925
Faux Grinch

View media item 357871

I dig these three but I can't see myself actually spending the $ to get em though.

Denver Nuggets Earth Day

View media item 357943

Jokers

View media item 357928

OKC N7 Edition (A proper Yellow option on the heel pull tab would be great to complete it)

View media item 357939

Link to better, more accurate look at colors of mesh and suede for ID's:

http://vagrantsneaker.com/2013/04/10/exclusive-nike-roshe-run-id-samples-swatches/#more-18249

It's a good read, too!
Thanks for the link. Repped.

After seeing a detailed picture of suedes I retracted all designs out of my Nike Locker. 
nerd.gif

I thought they were going to be a lot better... Mesh looks like the way to go...

I'll wait until fellow NT'ers start getting their pairs in next month until I decide to pull the trigger on the suede option.

Thanks for the link. Repped.

After seeing a detailed picture of suedes I retracted all designs out of my Nike Locker. 
nerd.gif

I thought they were going to be a lot better... Mesh looks like the way to go...

I'll wait until fellow NT'ers start getting their pairs in next month until I decide to pull the trigger on the suede option.
Same with me on the Suede options.

The mesh looks good! When orders start coming in next month people who did not order now are going to pull the trigger.

Same with me on the Suede options.

The mesh looks good! When orders start coming in next month people who did not order now are going to pull the trigger.
These pictures of suedes...
indifferent.gif

That last picture killed it for me...
sick.gif

I dare someone to make me a believer.

Until then, mesh all the way.

I had such high hopes for the suede option...
ohwell.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom