Nike Roshe Run ID Thread Hitting NDC 4/8 Confirmed Price $110/$120(Premium)

# of Roshes you plan to ID?

• 1-2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3-5

• 7+

• Total voters
Uve nvr been trashed for collecting in general?....cuz NOW its cool to be a sneakerhead

Thanks for the link. Repped.

After seeing a detailed picture of suedes I retracted all designs out of my Nike Locker. 
nerd.gif

I thought they were going to be a lot better... Mesh looks like the way to go...

I'll wait until fellow NT'ers start getting their pairs in next month until I decide to pull the trigger on the suede option.
You're welcome.  I'm sure it helped a lot of roshe-heads that were on the fence about making ID's.

Last edited:
Damn she wears PreSchool sizes and you're an 8.5, y'all tiny folk over yonder! J/k, looking forward to how yours come out.
I know, my girl is like 4'10''. And as for me... I'm 5'4"... So yea, we're a small couple... Haha. I can't wait either.
Those are considered suede?
sick.gif
I need to see some on feet with that stuff before I do any orders...
You and me both...
could somebody hook it up with a promo code???

imma about to splurge on 4 pairs and that would REALLY help...
Good Luck on that promo code...
I'll be shipping my Suedes back to Nike for a refund if they come in looking all squished up like that.  Then I'll just wait another month after making two mesh ID's to compensate.
Waiting to see some actual on-feet pictures of the suedes.

The salmon colored lining looks a lot better than the other red options that are available on Nike ID. I like em so its all good

agreed after seeing the picture of the mesh samples i think its the right color to go with if youre trying to do the yeezys....

a lot of people have messed up colors on their monitors, and/or they are color blind.....:tongue:

ignore the hate bro. nice kicks

who cares what other people think about your tastes.
bunch of damn hypebeast followers now days

Last edited:
I've been thinking about doing a pair of Yeezy-inspired Roshes too (...I know...)

Anyway, for whatever reasonn, I think the Atomic Pink liner is looking better on the Plats while the Fusion Red looks better with the Blinks. Anybody else agree, or am I thinking way too into this :lol:

agreed after seeing the picture of the mesh samples i think its the right color to go with if youre trying to do the yeezys....

a lot of people have messed up colors on their monitors, and/or they are color blind.....:tongue:

It's not exactly that. Nike ID has a tendency to misrepresent their color options on the website. Personally, I also think that salmon color would be amazing on a pair of platinum Yeezys, but I'm also very skeptical of the fact that the color is called "atomic pink" and all the sneakers they've released using that color look NOTHING like the ID option we're seeing. Similar issues popped up with previous NikeID releases such as the early releases of the AM90, where a lot of the reds turned out MUCH brighter than they were thought to be. It's had me on the fence for a few days now because I just can't wait to pull the trigger :lol:

Edit* As far as the platinum Yeezy CW goes, I think a lot of people are going with fusion red for the lining (and sometimes the pull tabs).

Last edited:
I've been thinking about doing a pair of Yeezy-inspired Roshes too (...I know...)

Anyway, for whatever reasonn, I think the Atomic Pink liner is looking better on the Plats while the Fusion Red looks better with the Blinks. Anybody else agree, or am I thinking way too into this :lol:

[COLOR=#red]I'd agree, even though I chose Gym Red for my black pair. It's hard but I'm going to hold off until more options show up before IDing more pairs. All I need is electric green for an upper option or red/orange for soles and I'm straight. That Faux Calypso is very tempting though...[/COLOR]

a lot of people have messed up colors on their monitors, and/or they are color blind.....
tongue.gif

talk about hype beast followers, he's trying to make "yeezys." see the link posted on a couple page back for actual pictures of the material.

The salmon colored lining looks a lot better than the other red options that are available on Nike ID. I like em so its all good

That's debatable as fusion red looks true to the actual color way over that washed out "pink" that actually looks orange. But if you like the product that's all you. We'll see how it turns out in a month.

Who is hating? It's obviously not the right color. Talking about hypebeast followers yet he's another one "attempting" to replicate the popular color way. And not to mention I've been on renditions of this color way for 4 years. I'd be a hypebeast if I ordered 10 pairs of the Yeezy iDs and resold them.

Back
Top Bottom