Nike Roshe Run ID Thread Hitting NDC 4/8 Confirmed Price $110/$120(Premium)

# of Roshes you plan to ID?

• 1-2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3-5

• 7+

• Total voters
Went ahead and ordered 6 pairs last night.  Would've ordered more, but I had to restrain myself.  Haha.

that swoosh account on that limited 30% off IDs!!! hope that was your last order and nike deactivates yours :tongue: pour on the salt!!!!!

jk just jealous

Some of you guys are ODing the iDs. If you have the means, go right ahead. Not trying to knock anybody. I would just be pissed if I ordered 6 pairs or whatever and the colors didnt come out the way I wanted. I cant imagine wanting that many pairs of iDs at one time either. Just my two cents...

To each his own. Yeezy this Yeezy that. Its a hot CW @ the moment. Ive tried other CWs and cant really come up with anything I like. I like the OGs, the flyknits, the TKOs and NYCs. I dont even like the Paris because the blue and grey is such a plain CW. The pink swoosh on the mints kill the shoe for me. I really want to see samples of the artic green outsole.

Last edited:
Some of you guys are ODing the iDs. If you have the means, go right ahead. Not trying to knock anybody. I would just be pissed if I ordered 6 pairs or whatever and the colors didnt come out the way I wanted. I cant imagine wanting that many pairs of iDs at one time either. Just my two cents...
This. You guys might wanna slow down lol if all those pairs come in and you hate the colors it's gonna suck. Free returns but why spend so much on something you're not sure on ya know. Buuuuut if you got the means go for it

And atomic pink is not salmon. It's not orange either. It's pink! And volt is not a substitute for yellow lol

im positive some members who went "IN" on rosheid's were salty when that mass NDC restock happened yeaterday

Might as well take advantage off the swoosh 30% if you got it. If I did i'd only make 2 pairs that's about it.

I've read conflicting things about Swoosh ID discount some say 4/12 it expires and other around the 18th or 19th this month? Anyone know for sure? Thanks

Back
Top Bottom