Nike Roshe Run ID Thread Hitting NDC 4/8 Confirmed Price $110/$120(Premium)

# of Roshes you plan to ID?

• 1-2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3-5

• 7+

• Total voters
Can't wait to see suede versions. Wonder how many yeezy pairs were made. Black pair looks the best

wow these ids are looking great. I'm most likely going to pull the trig on....custom solar inspired or plat inspired....The fusion red looks spot on!

I think its pretty cool nike is finally doing customs..i remember i wanted some custom kicks back in high school and I had like no options at all i think there was one website i found doing customs. now its crazy, so many options I could literally spend RACKS.

Forgot these came in today. I just grabbed them off my porch. My take on the Salmon Toes. They are not exact but stand out great on their own! 

I don't usually quote pics but can u take some more pics of these...I have a salmon toe pair comin in myself but in this pic they look really pink and I'm kinda not feelin it...if they are that pink imma send them back

I made both the tabs fusion red on my pairs. Excited to see how the extra color looks when they get here!

Forgot these came in today. I just grabbed them off my porch. My take on the Salmon Toes. They are not exact but stand out great on their own! 

I don't usually quote pics but can u take some more pics of these...I have a salmon toe pair comin in myself but in this pic they look really pink and I'm kinda not feelin it...if they are that pink imma send them back

It looks pink because it is, :lol:.

The color is damn near identical to the Gel Lyte Salmon Toes, you should be fine.

^ Lol I know it's pink....but it just looks really pink in that pic....I just need to see them in person already

Why don't you just wait till your pair comes in so you can see for yourself? You can't send them back till they come in anyways so you might as well see for yourself.

Just got my ID's, and they are exactly the same as the OG's. They fit the same and are exactly the same shape. Time to start ordering more...

you won't get hit with custom fees lol it's different
What do you mean?  
you're thinking your iDs are coming from China you would get hit with custom like when you order from a shop in Europe for example. It's not like that ordering from Nike.
To expand on that a bit, you're not going to pay customs because it isn't a personal import, you're buying from the importer. It just so happens that it is being shipped directly. Nike will handle all customs fees if there are any, but the way I think it would be handled is that Nike would pay the tax on the postage.

Don't over think it haha, you won't pay anything additional

Long hours at work so sorry for the late response. Those that are asking for more pics here they are. The pink is more on the orange side which I think falls in line with the salmon toes. Either way I doubt you will want to return these once you see them. Crappy photos in different lighting.

Thinking about scooping these up and doing a little splatter paint on the sole (not gonna lie...jacked the idea from a fellow NTer photoshop a while back). Any thoughts/feedback/advice?

This mock up by mstrpln has been my favorite out of all the photoshops i've seen. I'm planning on doing something similar on iD and speckling the soles myself. Thanks for the idea, mstrpln!
Thinking about scooping these up and doing a little splatter paint on the sole (not gonna lie...jacked the idea from a fellow NTer photoshop a while back). Any thoughts/feedback/advice?
I ordered these on the 8th. I'm going to use angelus paint to speckle the soles and hopefully it will turn out similar to the original PS.

Back
Top Bottom