Nike Roshe Run ID Thread Hitting NDC 4/8 Confirmed Price $110/$120(Premium)

# of Roshes you plan to ID?

• 1-2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3-5

• 7+

• Total voters
The Volt is definitely very bright. Someone posted a pic from a pair thats in NIke Town, and you can see how bright it was.

Volts added to my NDC locker

edit

mylocker at the moment

dont kno which to pull the trigger on first tho
frown.gif
Not very fond of the black sole...i'd pull the trigger on the last one.

These bad boys came in today. Wanted a mostly white pair with a touch of black and mint. Very pleased.
Might need to copy you on that pair.!  
nthat.gif

So you've got team roshe stitched on but you're not a part of the team?  
grin.gif

Last edited:
Thanks everyone. And yea I need an invitation i guess :frown: . And no my dumb A got black laces as a second option, but with my next ID i'll get the mint laces as a secondary for these.

I would like to say I hate everyone who posted there Ids lol I should making some soon now

Thanks everyone. And yea I need an invitation i guess :frown: . And no my dumb A got black laces as a second option, but with my next ID i'll get the mint laces as a secondary for these.

Those are really clean man. Now you got me wanting a pair. Damn.

My suede platinums with atomic pink liner came in. The color might be a little off, but I love the way it turned out. I also made the black Yeezys so I'm glad both of my pairs aren't going to look nearly identical.
how does the suede feel on feet?

Anybody order on 4/9 get there shoes yet...mine says still processing.

Liking the pics...keep em' coming!

Was waiting to see "Salmon Toes" in some pics on here but I still cant pull the trigger. Hard to really get an idea for the shade of color with different lighting and filters...

Back
Top Bottom